𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22

NAMJOON HAD BEEN right about everything he’d said about Nova, but I was too far gone for right.

I’d swerved off into wrong with her some time ago, and I didn’t stop speeding in that direction exactly the second everyone left that night.

I tore her clothes off and fucked her face down on the poker table. It was a rough, angry fuck, just the thought of other men looking at her making me mad with rage.

She was so delicate, so helpless, so utterly submissive under my huge hands. I couldn’t get enough of it.
Practically everyone was small compared to me, but with her I found it irresistible to dominate her vulnerable self with my overpowering self.

She came so hard her core choked my cock as I shot my load in her. I stayed rooted deep inside of her for a long time, savoring the feel of her milking my dick.

Eventually I pulled out of her in a long, delicious drag of slick flesh on flesh, turned her, and perched her butt on the edge of the table. I buried my hands in her hair and kissed her with deep passion for long minutes. I got her off with a hand squeezing her throat and soft fingers pinching her clit,
telling her all the sweet things I just couldn’t keep in sometimes. “You’re so beautiful,” I told her. “I can hardly stand it. Being near you for even a second without putting my hands on you is unbearable to me, you know that?” I left her perched there abruptly, a cry still leaving her lips from her last orgasm.

I set a chair across the room and sat down.

“Crawl to me,” I ordered her. My sex coated dick was still hanging out of my pants and hard again. Watching her crawl naked was a sight to behold. I couldn’t help it, I started stroking myself as I watched her. When she got to me, I made her take me down her throat, shoving deep. “Eat it up,” I told her, tone cold with command. “Fucking take it, you little whore,” I said, jamming my dick as far down her throat as she could take it, farther, unstoppably, mercilessly.

I fucked her face, both hands gripped in her hair as I thrust my hips, fists pushing and pulling her fast and mean as my heavy cock moved in and out furiously. She was getting good at taking me deeper, but I pushed it enough to make her gag a few times in my fervor, churning my hips to push deeper even then. And then I made her lick every long inch of me clean.

I took it so far that I felt bad afterward, like I’d crossed a line even beyond the degradation play she begged for.
I found myself apologizing to her. I’d said some pretty messed up shit in the heat of the moment

She didn’t miss a beat, her soulful eyes pulling me in deep as she said, “If you want to do it, I want you to do it to me.”

“Are you absolutely sure about that?” I asked her gently.

She smiled a siren’s smile. “You can make it up to me by fucking me like you hate me again.”

She was still on her knees in front of me. I pushed my thumb in her mouth, making her suck it, and said, “You know you’re my perfect dream girl, right? Best I’ve ever had.” She just nodded, my thumb still in her mouth, her eyes shining up at me with rapt devotion.

My perfect fucking dream girl.

What on earth was I going to do with her?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

NOVA

I should have slept like the dead after Taehyung was done with me for the night, but I didn’t.

He was spooning me from behind. He had me cradled in his big arms even in sleep. That usually calmed me past all my usual worries, but that night even his comforting, affectionate embrace didn’t work.I just lay there against him in the dark, eyes aimed straight ahead, and processed everything I’d learned that night.

All of Taehyung’s friends were nice, and I’d enjoyed meeting them, but some of the things they were saying about him, the little tidbits that came out throughout the night, were almost too much for me to take.

Them calling him a fuckboy, but moreover, the idea that he might be one, that what we shared he’d shared indiscriminately and would continue to do so, disturbed me greatly.

Worse than that, it hurt me, a deep, throbbing ache in my chest.

Also, the way he’d acted when they brought up him being a father, like he was nowhere near ready for it.

What had he said? In ten to fifteen years he’d consider it. That was troubling. I hadn’t known he saw it that way, as something for the distant future, nowhere close to where he was now.

He’d also said he was single, that he wasn’t ready to settle down, and he’d said it with such conviction. That worried me most of all.

It had been a silly, desperate dream of mine, but some part me had been hoping he’d want to settle down with me. That we’d already been headed in that direction.

It was a deeper wound than I’d ever admit out loud and as the night wore on I couldn’t sleep, couldn’t stop agonizing over the small death of my dream, of the idea that I could have Taehyung , that he could be mine for good, that he could even want that with someone like me.

Tears were running down my cheeks and onto the arm he had cushioned under my cheek, but it didn’t disturb his sleep, thank God.

I’d never tell him, never burden him with the notion that I’d wanted more from him than I deserved. He’d been nothing but good to me, given me everything I could’ve asked for and more.

Some part of me knew, had always known, that I could take advantage of that, that he’d do anything for me, if not out of love then obligation.
But I couldn’t do that, couldn’t anchor him to me out of duty, out of pity, even if in my darkest moments I’d entertained the idea rather ear nearly.

Vote the chapter thanks !!