𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

TAEHYUNG

When we got home, I sent her to bed, going the opposite way to my own bedroom. “Think about it and give me your answer as soon as you know,” I told her as I walked away.

She didn’t want my money or my help. It was infuriating. I needed something to bribe her with so that, at the very least, I could make sure she graduated from high school.

The next day I woke up early to find her gone. I tore down to the garage to find my Porsche gone, as well. I breathed a little easier. She was coming back.

I was edgy all day as I waited for my last class.

My heart pounded when she finally walked in. She didn’t even say hi, just sat in her seat, and plopped a piece of candy in her mouth. She sucked on it and stared at me like she wanted to eat me alive. Great. Another class where I’d be lecturing from my seat. It was becoming a habit.

I didn’t have to ask her to stay after class.

“Well?” I asked her after everyone else left.

“Well what?” she shot back without rising from her seat.

“Don’t toy with me, pet. Do you have an answer for me?” She chewed on her lip.

“I have to quit quit, or can I just cut down hours?”

“Quit. That place is a dump, and I don’t like the area. You never get to go back. ”

“And for that you’ll give me a job helping you, and grant me one request?”

“Correct.”

“Okay. I want you to fuck me for real.”

I closed my eyes and licked my lips. I was really going through it. I needed to be inside of her so bad my teeth ached with it, but my voice was steady enough, “That’s it? Done.”

“Right here?” she teased me.

My eyes snapped open, but I was having a hard focusing on anything but the very near future when I was balls deep inside of her. “No. At home. After I make you dinner.”

“Before dinner,” she pressed.

I took an unsteady breath. “I have a meeting in five minutes. I’m not sure I’ll survive.”

She grinned and stood up. “I’ll be at home waiting for you.”

I rose, moved to her, and pushed my fingers into her mouth, plucking the candy out. I put it on my tongue, never breaking eye contact with her. I pushed my fingers back in her mouth, making her suck them until they were clean of the sticky lemon drop.

“Naked,” I said roughly, stepping decisively and excruciatingly away from her, when what I wanted to do was crawl inside of her that instant. “In your bed with your legs spread wide,” I said firmly. “Wet and ready for me.”

She saluted me and winked. “Yes, sir.”

I shut my eyes and shuddered. I was in a bad state. “Just go, you little brat,” I ordered.

Now how was I going to make it through the next hour?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I found her exactly how I’d instructed. Naked on top of her sheets, bedspread flung from the bed. Her legs were spread wide, her eyes on me.
Her body was perfect everywhere, skin dusky and flushed, body lithe and firm with curves for days, and I took the sight of her in devouring bites.