𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 09

NOVA

I barely made it through the rest of my classes.

In fact, I left before my last period.

I was too agitated to stay for his class and behave myself, so I did the opposite.

I ditched and decided to go for extra credit instead.

I went home and set about finding his bedroom. It took a minute. He’d never shown me where it was, the house was huge, and there were a lot of rooms.

When I found it, I set up my phone to take a video of the bed and hit record. I stripped out of my top and bra but left the skirt on. I buried my face in his pillow, bare ass facing the camera. I started rubbing my clit,taking in his scent.

I didn’t hold back, every moan and gasp a heartfelt performance for my favorite teacher. I rubbed my clit against his pillow, working myself up nice and hot.

I got myself off, rolling around in his bed like I was marking my territory.

Afterward I hit send and went downstairs to search for food.

He got home just as I was taking a bite out of a sandwich.
I hadn’t bothered to get fully dressed. Barefoot, bra gone, shirt unbuttoned and hanging open. I still had my skirt on, but underwear was a distant memory.“You keep telling me to make myself at home,” I told him with a smile and took another bite.

He didn’t respond. His eyes were on my body, and it was intoxicating how he caressed me with his gaze.

“Did you get my text?” I asked him cheerfully.

“I saw it was a video,” he said almost absently. “I didn’t watch it.”

I lifted myself to sit on the counter, letting my legs swing. “Watch it now.” I took another bite.

With a deep breath, he took out his phone and watched it.
I don’t think he even knew he was doing it, but as he watched he drifted closer until he was standing nearly between my legs. I spread them wider, and he moved to fill the empty space, still watching his phone.

I set the sandwich down behind me. I took his free hand and put it between my legs until his fingers were brushing the lips of my sex. He rubbed me gently then withdrew.

I was disappointed for a second, but then he grabbed my hand and guided it to touch his hard dick.
Tentatively I rubbed my hand over his length, feeling him through his pants. He made a harsh male noise as I slid my hand up and down his shaft.

He was still watching the video as I clumsily undid his belt, button, and zipper. I pulled his straining cock out. It jerked in my hands.

“It’s like it has a life of its own,” I murmured, feeling it thoroughly.

“Sometimes it feels that way to me too,” he returned unsteadily.

I loved the feel of it, and I gripped him with both hands, pumping at the smooth flesh.
He moaned loudly, his eyes falling closed. “Careful, you’ll make me come.”

My eyes widened in wonder. I pumped harder. “Really? Just from this? This fast?” He stopped my hand with his, sending me an unfriendly look that made me shiver.

“Not usually, but you’ve got me in a bad state. Tease.”

“It’s not teasing if you mean it.”

His hand fell away and I started stroking again. “What if I want you to come? I want to see it. I haven’t done any of this before.”

He stopped my hand again, put his phone down, and faced me squarely. “You want to jerk me off? With just your hand?”I didn’t hesitate.