𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 05

TAEHYUNG

I made her tell me all of her clothing and shoe sizes before she left for work and spent the afternoon buying her more appropriate clothing instead of grading assignments or working on my fast approaching writing deadline.

I even went to the school website and bought her new school uniforms in the right sizes. I figured I had to buy her some sexy little Mary Jane shoes to go with the uniform.

I knew I was obsessing when I caught myself buying her a fifth pair of shoes. They’d gotten progressively less useful as I shopped. Where would she even wear that? I asked myself, even as I clicked to buy a pair of fuckme stilettos.

My phone dinged a text at me. It was just a picture at first, quickly followed by some infuriating words.

In case you deleted the picture 

The picture in question was the one my mystery virgin had sent before. The one that showed her naked tits and bare pussy.

I would not respond. My fingers were twitching to, but I would not. I wanted badly to ask her for one with her touching herself, but I would not.

That was small consolation as I found myself, phone in hand, picture on screen, cock out, furiously beating off at my desk. Looking at her, I came so fast it would have been embarrassing if anyone was there with me. And worse, I had the urge to send her a pic of my still spurting dick when it was over. No sanity in sight even after I came.

This was lunacy.

The worst of it all was that I was almost completely convinced my mystery texts were coming from my new housemate.

I made an unaccountably unpleasant but necessary decision. This was getting out of hand.

The next day Nova stayed after class again, sitting at her desk and watching me.

I was ready for her this time. “Move along. I’m in a hurry. I have plans tonight.”

She took the bait immediately. “What plans?”

“I have a date.”

She didn’t bother to hide how much that crushed her. I could hardly stand it. “I didn’t know you were seeing anybody.”

“It’s nothing serious. I obviously just need to get laid.” I was purposely lewd and to the point. Cruelly so.

She was clearly upset but still relentless. “You can get laid at home any time you want.”

“That’s not possible. And besides, I prefer grown, experienced women.Now move along.” I felt like an absolute wretch as I watched her walk away, her posture more dejected than I’d ever seen it.

I didn’t see her when I came home and changed. It was for the better, I told myself, but still somehow I was worried about her.

The date was a disaster. Nice enough lady, but I could barely pay attention to a word that came out of her mouth. We’d met on an app. It was a clear-cut DTF situation. We were just politely having dinner first. Before the F part. I wasn’t even looking forward to it, but I was so pent-up I knew I’d have no problem performing stud duty to this nice, age-appropriate lady.

I wondered about my little non-age-appropriate problem at home. Was she working tonight? How late? How badly had I hurt her feelings? Did she hate me now?

I had a horrible thought then. Was she so upset she’d run away? I’d have no idea where to look for her if she left.I considered getting up and leaving right then.