𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 01

🖊️Everytime i woke up i was full of your sparkle
-Me🖊️

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒔,
  𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆,
   𝑻𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔,
    𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 ᰔᩚ ˖° 🫧 。˚꩜

🤎🎞️🩹📖🪶🦋📜🩹🧸🎻🪶☕🍂💼👜🐻🕰️👞🤍

TAEHYUNG 

I want you to be my first.

I stared for a moment at the strange text from an unknown number.

My response was quick and simple:

Me: I think you have the wrong number.

I shouldn’t have even had my phone out. I usually had it locked away— trying to be a good example to my class that you didn’t have to live on your phone.

I glanced up as my students started filing into my classroom.
Every single one of them was on their phones, and it would stay that way until the bell rang and I made them put them away. It was a given.

Even as I had the thought, my phone dinged another text at me, and I glanced down at the screen.

No. I’m definitely talking to you, Taehyung.
I’ve never been fucked, and I want my first time to be with you.

What in the ever-loving hell? I thought, taking a seat behind my desk, never taking my eyes off my phone.

I texted back:

Who is this?

“Hello, Mr. Kim,” a low, raspy female voice said from directly in front of my desk.
It wasn’t a voice suited to a high school English classroom, and it certainly shouldn’t have belonged to a girl that was barely legal.

I reluctantly looked up at my most vexatious student.
Nova Jeon beamed back at me. She was a problem. Head to toe, a problem. Her silky black hair. Her fuck me, Daddy lips. Her huge, real, barely legal tits. Her dusky golden, way too accessible flesh. Her long, thick lashes shading gorgeous, dark bedroom eyes. Her tiny waist that I could span with my hands.

Her career-ending ass.

They were all problems. Problems that I was determined couldn’t and wouldn’t be my problems.
“Hello, Miss Jeon,” I said coldly, trying my best to sound impersonal and professional. Anything to compensate for the fact that my cock got hard at just the sound of her voice.
I made myself break eye contact with her. “Please take your seat,” I told her.

She moved away to obey. Unfortunately, I glanced up as she did so. That career-ending ass was barely covered in a school uniform, pleated skirt that was definitely shorter than dress code. Shorter by a long shot. I had no clue how she even got away with it. I almost called her out on it, but stopped short. Pointing out that I was aware of it was not in my best interest or hers. Some other teacher would hopefully notice and put a stop to it. I needed to stay as uninvolved as possible with that landmine of a student.

The school I worked at had uniforms not because it was some posh private school. It was just the opposite. It was one of the worst schools in the county, and that was really saying something in seoul. The uniforms had been implemented when gangs started openly recruiting on school property. It was one of many efforts the district had enacted to keep the students less distracted and more focused on education.