-34-

Miyeon leaned in, captivated by Noir's words about Jeongguk's enduring love for Y/n across lifetimes.

A soft smile graced her lips, "No doubt," she whispered, "I fell for him, I knew he would be a great lover, can you tell me if I was able to be with him in at least one universe?”

Noir stared at Miyeon, who was waiting for Noir to answer. “No, he was not the one for you,”

“That sucks.” Miyeon put her head over her knees, while she stared at the pretty city lights. “That means I will never experience love.”

“Who said that? You will, of course.” Noir said.

“Really?” She asked. He smiled and patted her head. He will make sure she experiences it.

“Yes really,” He replied.

“When?” She asked, he moved closer. She stared at him, her eyes widening a little by surprise but she didn't move away as he held her chin.

“Now,” He mumbled, he leaned in, and she closed her eyes. He could feel her heart beating so fast. Noir just smiled while staring at her face. She opened her eyes, and her eyes looked like he had betrayed because he was waiting for him to kiss her.

“How badly you wanna get kissed by me huh?” Noir said. And Miyeon slapped his arm.

“I don't,” she stood up, and decided to leave. Noir followed her, “Don't follow me.”

Noir walked faster than her and blocked her path, he wrapped his arms around her. She looked at him, and he swore he could do anything for her to give him that look. And he kissed her lips.
__

Y/n exited her college building, spotting Jeongguk patiently waiting outside. Surprised, she approached him, "Jeongguk, what are you doing here? I told you I will come home by myself,”

He grinned, "Thought I'd pick you up. Missed you."

Y/n chuckled, "That's sweet, but I have to stay for a project with my classmates. It'll take around two hours."

Jeongguk nodded, determination in his eyes, "No worries, I'll wait."

Y/n hesitated, "You don't have to, Jeongguk. Dad will send someone to pick me. Go and do your own thing."

Jeongguk shook his head, "I want to wait for you. It's no trouble."

She smiled,  "You're too good to me. But go home, I don't want you to wait. See you in a bit then."

Y/n leaned in, kissed him goodbye, he wrapped his arms around her kissing her for a longer time. She breaks the kiss, making Jeongguk groan a little. “I need to go,”

“Can we kiss for two minutes more?” He asked. And was about to kiss her again but she kissed his cheeks.

“Later, right now I need to go.” She joined her classmates for their project work, leaving Jeongguk with a content smile.

Jeongguk wanted to stay but he had some work to do too, so he left. He decided to give her some space and come back after two hours to pick her up.
___

Y/n hunched over her project. Her classmates were not even interested. “Guys, can we focus on this? This project is really important for me.”

She couldn't come to university for 3 months because of that she lost a lot of credits. And her classmates knew that they were not taking the project seriously and then they all left one by one. “We worked on the project for months, now it's on you to complete it.”

She glanced around to find herself alone, her classmates having left without a second thought.

"Guess it's all on me now." She mumbled. As she continued working on the model, it was true that the idea and design was of other classmates and she started working on the model here.