-6-

Noir was walking along the sidewalk, he is used to the modern world

Noir was walking along the sidewalk, he is used to the modern world. Since his childhood, he has been going to different dimensions just for fun.

His sharp eyes settle on a flickering neon sign that reads "Tattoos & Ink."

As he approached the shop, he met Miyeon. Who rolled her eyes when she saw Noir. He exclaimed,"I was not expecting you here, butterfly."

"Butterfly?" She asked.

"Well, yeah. Isn't it your favorite? You are always wearing something related to butterflies." Noir said. And it is kinda true, she does like butterflies. But who doesn't, they are pretty. "Were you catching them?"

"What no, I was here to get my nails done." She said there was a nail salon right with the tattoo shop. "Are you here to get nails too?"

"I'm just here for some ink. Mind your business." He said

"You interrupted me first, and With that attitude, I'd say you need more than just a tattoo. Try a personality transplant while you're at it." Miyeon said.

"Keep your sarcasm to yourself, sweetheart. I didn't come here for a lecture." Noir said.

"Fine whatever." Miyeon said and was about to leave but Noir held her arm.

"Why do you like him?" He asked.

"Why would I tell you?" She asked.

"Look, it hurts me knowing how hard you are trying when you will get heartbroken." Noir exclaimed.

"What do you care about? He makes me happy and I don't want to stop trying. It's not like I am hurting anyone." She said,

"You are hurting yourself," He exclaimed. It is true, she is getting hurt but she doesn't care. "You know you don't have to try this hard right? The one for you will find you."

She looked at him, "Jeongguk is the one."

Noir sighed, it's useless to argue and explain her anything, she will not understand.

"Do you know any Hair salons in the area?" Noir asked. Miyeon wanted to leave but she decided to come.

Miyeon guides Noir into a vintage saloon, where an old-fashioned barber's chair stands in the center. She watches with a mix of amusement and surprise as Noir settles into the chair.

"Are you sure about this? I thought tough guys like you don't care about grooming." She said,

"You like a clean look so why not." Noir exclaimed.

Noir scowls as the barber starts shaving him revealing his sharp jawline.

Miyeon's eyes widen as she realizes the striking resemblance between Noir and Jeongguk.

"You... You look like him. You look so much like Jeongguk." She said,

Noir tenses, his gaze narrowing suspiciously.