-33- ✨

3.2k words enjoy guys...

Jeongguk caressed her bare skin, his eyes fell on her right hip, which had a tattoo on it. The same tattoo Mingyu talked about, he doesn't know why he felt so furious. It can't happen that he could k’ll everyone who was with her.

But he kinda wants too, he wants to be the only one to touch her. And wants to break the hands of those who even think about touching her.

She slowly got off the bed, he watched as she wore her clothes. “Where are you going?” He asked.

She showed her phone, “33 Calls from my parents Jeongguk, they must be worried.”

“Just inform them you are with me.” He replied. And got up from bed too, before wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her lips, he held her neck while deepening the kiss.

She is so weak because of the way he holds her neck while kissing her.

She breaks the kiss. “I should go home,”

He doesn't want her to leave, why can't he just keep her here forever?

“Okay, but let's eat dinner first? Is that okay?” He asked.

“But wh-” he put his finger over her lips.

“Just come with me.” He said he wore his clothes.

Jeongguk led Y/n downstairs, she thought he was taking her outside but they entered a warm, bustling family gathering. Jeongguk's parents eyed Y/n with curiosity.

Jeongguk proudly introduced her, "Mom, Dad, this is Y/n, my girlfriend." His parents exchanged surprised glances, and Y/n nervously smiled.

Jeongguk parents are really loving so they treated Y/n nicely.

As the evening unfolded, Jeongguk's family embraced Y/n, welcoming her into their conversations and traditions.

After the dinner he was going to drop her home. As they reached the car, Jeongguk wrapped his arms around her and kissed her again. “I will drop you to college tomorrow,”

“Of course you have to, because of you I left my car in the college.” She exclaimed. Making him smile. “And Girlfriend? When did that happen?”

“Now, soon marriage, you don't have any options now. You are mine completely.” He said.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, “I don't mind that,” she kissed his lips.

Just when Miyeon walked in. She stared at them. Jeongguk noticed her, Miyeon looked like she was about to cry, but then she smiled.

Miyeon's expression softened, and she approached Y/n, offering a warm greeting that hinted at a curiosity yet to be explored.

“It's Y/n right? I am so glad you are okay now.” Miyeon walked closer to her and hugged her. Making Y/n confused too, but she hugged him back.

“You know he was so worried about you,” Miyeon told Y/n.

“Miyeon, why are you here?” Jeongguk asked.

“Just,” She was missing Jeongguk. “Nothing. Are you going somewhere?” She asked.

“Yeah, I was just going to drop my girlfriend home,” Jeongguk said.

Tension filled the room as Miyeon spoke, "Jeongguk, oh wow, girlfriend. It's good, see you.”

Jeongguk opened the car door for Y/n. Miyeon stood there as she watched Jeongguk leave.

She felt really sad, she has known Jeongguk since her childhood and she never felt this way watching her with another girl. But Y/n makes her feel like he was never meant to be his.