-16-

I gaze at Noona who was lost in her thoughts with Nabi in her arms

I gaze at Noona who was lost in her thoughts with Nabi in her arms. "When did you and her become friends?"

I asked. She looked at me with a faded smile. "Eversince I got the news that you are leaving, I need to have one friend right?" She said,

"I don't want to leave," I murmured, My voice barely above a whisper. I reached out to stroke Nabi's soft fur.

"I know," She whispered back, her voice laced with sorrow. "But you have to go."

I nodded, my gaze lingering on her face, committing every detail to memory. I am scared of forgetting her. But I know it will be impossible for me to forget her. Still I have this fear.

"Please take care of Nabi for me." I said.

"I will," she promised, her voice filled with warmth and reassurance. "I'll take care of her as if she were my own."

My lips trembled as I struggled to keep his emotions in check. "Bye noona."

I see her eyes shimmered with unshed tears, does my leaving affect her? She managed a small smile. "Bye."
____

I paced nervously, my heart pounding

I paced nervously, my heart pounding. Three years had felt like an eternity. Noir said he had sped up the time, but for me it felt like time was not moving.

The emptiness of the house had only deepened her longing for Jungkook's return.

There stood Jungkook, taller and more mature, his gaze locking onto mine.

I control the urge to rush forward and give him a tight embrace. We are not close enough for me to do that.

I wanted to talk to him, ask him how he was. But I just couldn't. My mother-in-law or Namjoon will not like it.

He greeted his parents and Hyung and after that he stood in front of me. "Hi, Noona. It has been a long time."

I smiled and nodded my head. "I really have."

"Jungkook, let's go inside, you must be tired." His mother said. We all went inside, Having him here was making me happy. It felt like all my sadness and loneliness went away in a second.