-31-

Y/n entered her room. Her parents hovered around her making sure she is fine

"Sweetheart, are you sure you're okay?" her mother asked, smoothing a nonexistent wrinkle from Y/n's shirt.

"I'm fine, Mom. Really," Y/n reassured.

“Are you sure you can walk properly?” Her father asked.

“I can even dance, really mom and dad I am fine. Let me have some time alone now,” she said.

"You need anything, just let us know." Her father said.

Taehyung, standing slightly apart, nodded with a smile. He'd been a constant presence during Y/n's recovery, providing comfort when words failed.

Y/n's father exchanged a knowing look with Y/n's mother.

"I think it's time we give these two some space," Y/n's father declared, attempting a subtle exit. Y/n shot him a look.

As the door closed behind her parents, Y/n turned to Taehyung. "They're shipping us, you know."

Taehyung blinked. As if he doesn't know what is happening. "Shipping us? Like, sending us somewhere?"

"No," Y/n chuckled, "they're pairing us up. Architect meets dentist – like themselves,”

A playful smirk curling his lips. "Well, I must say, our professions do complement each other."

"Exactly," Y/n laughed,

Taehyung joined in her laughter, "So, are we giving them what they want?"

“What? No,” She laughed and then Taehyung stepped closer to her. He placed his hand on the side table, locking her in his arm.

He tilted his head a little while staring at her face. He could feel her heart going insane.

“Are we not the perfect match?” He asked.

Y/n cross under his arm moving away from him. While laughing awkwardly. “No, like oh god my head is hurting,”

She lied so he leaves her alone. “Is it? I can massage it.” Taehyung replied.

“Really no need.” She said, “You should go home, I will see you tomorrow.”

Taehyung smiled and held her head and kissed it. “See you.”
__

“You are saying I was not in a coma but I was in a different universe?” Y/n asked.

Noir nodded her head. “Yes,”

“Gosh, really? I don't remember anything.” She said, And then she looked at the phone.

“Taehyung is so sweet,” Y/n mumbled, reading his text.

Noir made a cringe face, “Eomma open your eyes, we are talking about Taehyung, gosh I am so sick of you memory loss all the time.”

Noir rubbed his temples, no matter how much he will explain to her she will not understand anything about Taehyung. Because of Taehyung's magic.

“Yah, he is cute. Okay.” Y/n exclaimed.

“Cute? Really?” Noir asked, and shook his head.

“Yeah he is cute and innocent. A good friend.” She replied.

Noir sighed deeply, “He is not worthy of being a friend either. He is so disgusting for revenge, I thought what he made me do was disgusting  and what he made Yesol did was just, oh god I don’t even want to think about it, disgusting. Their whole blood line is disgusting,”

“Noir most of the time I don't even understand what you are saying.” Y/n exclaimed.

“Don't understand anything, just know Taehyung is a wizard, not human.” Noir said.

Y/n crossed her arms. “He is not a dentist?”

“No, he did no degree,” Noir replied, he is just using magic for his identity.

“But he treated me, my teeth are fine, talking about teeth, I haven't seen Jeongguk. Did he really not visit me?” Y/n said.

“He was with you all the time, I can show you but look he is here too,” Y/n looked the way Noir was talking about, and then she saw Jeongguk. He always looks so good looking.

His eyes widened in disbelief at the sight of Y/n, “Oh my god! How are you...normal?" he questioned.

Y/n, still adjusting to Jungkook's unexpected presence, replied, "I don't know, Jungkook. I just am."

“You were in the hospital just two days ago, and now you are walking and attending college? Are you insane?” He asked and then hugged her.

He doesn't know how she suddenly got well, but he was so grateful, now no matter what, he is not getting her out of his sight. He will not let anything happen to her. “Are you okay?”

He almost lost her once and now he will do anything to make sure she is fine.

“Hey, I am fine.” Y/n replied. Jeongguk broke the hug.

“You are not, come with me.” He said. She shook her head.

“Where are you taking me?” She asked.

“Just come with me,” Suddenly, Jeongguk effortlessly lifted her onto his shoulder, surprising everyone around.

“Jeongguk! Are you Insane? Put me now! Noir does something.” Y/n's voice echoed through the air, calling for Noir's help.

“Eomma, bye. See you later.” Noir chuckled.

Jungkook smirked, "Come on, Y/n. I've got a surprise for you," as he carried her towards his luxurious car. He made her sit in the car and put the seatbelt on. Before driving away from her college.

Y/n gazed out of the car window, curiosity etched across her face. He held her hand and kissed it. “Are you really okay? I don't understand how you healed so quickly?”

“Are you not happy that I did,” she asked.

“No, love. I am really happy. I am just worried that maybe you are stressing yourself out.” He said.

"Jeongguk, where are you taking me?" she asked, her eyes scanning, guarded community they were entering.

Jeongguk shot her a smile. "Just wait and see," he replied, his tattooed hand on the steering wheel. Y/n couldn't help but find the sight alluring.

Pulling up to a mansion, Jeongguk parked the car at the entrance.

Before she could fully process, Jeongguk effortlessly lifted her in his arms, and she couldn't deny the rush of excitement.

Carrying her over, Jeongguk entered his house, ignoring the maids and other people's eyes as he took her to his room.

He laid her on his bed. “Jeongguk, why did you bring me here?”

He hovered over her making her extremely nervous by his stare. “Because I want your scent on my bed.”

“What?” She asked. Still not understanding.

He held her face making her look at him, he was dying to see her eyes, make eye contact with her.

“Your scent, I want my bed to have your scent all fcking time Y/n. Don't you dare go anywhere away from me.”

He smashed his lips against her, making her surprised. He devours her lips, as he has been hungry for months.

And he was. He wanted to kiss her lips, he wanted to love her for so long. Now he was finally able to do that.

She is not going anywhere, he will keep her in his sight, nothing will harm her. No one can even think of her.

Only he has the right for that, only he can think of her, love her, be obsessed with her.

__