-19-

Y/n lay in the dimly lit hospital room, her body weary from the ordeal of childbirth

Y/n lay in the dimly lit hospital room, her body weary from the ordeal of childbirth. The faint cries of her newborn daughter filled the air.

She had hoped for a moment of joy, the warmth around her, but the silence was deafening.

Not even her in-laws had bothered to grace her with their presence.

As she gave birth to a daughter, not a son.

She caressed the baby and kissed her forehead.

Y/n was thinking about their narrow-minded thinking, Noir was here irritating Y/n but he left too. How long would he stay with her? She has to be alone, suffer alone.

She flinched at Taehyung's sudden appearance. "Oh my god Taehyung!"

She exclaimed the baby started crying, And Y/n lifted the baby to calm her. "Sorry, I am just here to see you and the baby."

He steps slower to Y/n, but she holds the baby tightly in protectiveness.

"Don't worry," Taehyung whispered, "I mean no harm to the little one."

Y/n relaxed slightly, "Taehyung. Please, just promise me."

"Promise." He smiled as he leaned closer, examining the child's delicate features. He held the baby gently. "She is adorable, but not like Avalon.",

"Avalon?"

"Our daughter Y/n, my only child." Taehyung replied.

"Oh the one you trade for magic? Noir told me." Y/n replied. Taehyung got offended when he looked at Y/n.

"I didn't. It took my most precious thing, which was her. I didn't know it would happen." Taehyung tried to defend himself.He looked at the baby, he held the little finger. "It was my mistake, I know. But I am not evil. Y/n. I have made a few mistakes. But I never got a second chance, even Namjoon did. Not one chance, he got so many chances. He even ended up with you in a few lives and Jungkook too. What about me?"

Y/n stared at Taehyung, now she was actually feeling bad for him.

"You are living in sorrow for just a few years right? Meanwhile I have been living with it for years." Taehyung exclaimed,it was the first time he was telling his feelings to Y/n. Before this he would just pretend to be her friend or be a nobody.

"So that's why You started messing up my life? Find another life Y/n who will fall for you. " Y/n said.

"You always choose Jungkook." He replied. "Why?"

"We choose each other." She replied.

Taehyung chuckled. "Interesting what if he choose someone else?

"Don't you dare mess this More you have already done enough demage." She said.

Taehyung smiled. "This time I am not messing up, Noir is."