-25-

Jungkook was playing with Minjoon, with a sly grin, he whispered

Jungkook was playing with Minjoon, with a sly grin, he whispered. "How about we play a little trick on the evil witch? Draw something funny on her clothes with this black ink pen."

Minjoon's eyes widened with excitement, “Can I do that? Mom will get mad.”

“Surely you can. I am here to save you from your mom as well as the evil witch.” Jungkook said she held the pencil with her tiny hands.

Jungkook did this because he remembered that Namjoon did that to her dress when Namjoon was younger. So he was trying to make his mother nostalgic, and remind her that Minjoon is Namjoon's daughter.

Jungkook find that more hilarious but However, their harmless prank took an unexpected turn when Minjoon's ruined all of Mrs. Jeon’s clothes. Jungkook thought Minjoon was gonna draw on one dress and she ruined Mrs. Jeon's whole wardrobe.

And she got to know she was visibly Anger. “You stupid girl! You ruin all my clothes! What is this! Give it to me!”

Jungkook, still hidden but now struggling to muffle his laughter, witnessed the scene unfold.

But Jungkook got serious when his mother slapped her. Jungkook quickly picked Minjoon up in his arms.“Mom! What is wrong with you?! She is just a child.”

“Child? Look what she has done to my clothes. Elara! Elara!” She yelled. Y/n quickly came there and saw them.

“Take her, what is she walking around the house?! I told you to keep her in the room!” Mrs. Jeon said.

“Mama,” Minjoon exclaimed while crying Y/n took Minjoon in her arms and apologized.

“Do you have any idea how much these outfit cost that your daughter has ruined?  Take her away! And I don't want to see her running around this house.” She yelled and Y/n did so.

But Jungkook was there. “Really mom? You never hit me or Hyung when we have done way worse things when we both were younger, how could you hit Minjoon?” Jungkook exclaimed.

“Jungkook, don't argue with me, You both are different, Minjoon is different. She is a curse,”

“Don't call her a curse, I will not tolerate this behavior towards her. You can't take out your frustration over a child.”
__

“I need you to wash it and make sure it disappears. It's a delicate fabric, so be careful."

Y/n remember Mrs. Jeon words, she agreed but now she has been carefully washing her clothes.

The water turned murky as Y/n diligently scrubbed, Y/n couldn't rub to hard as that would damage the dresses.

Mrs. Jeon watched, a silent tension settling between them.

Despite Y/n's efforts, the ink stubbornly clung to the fabric As each attempt to wash it failed.

After what felt like an eternity, Y/n approached Mrs. Jeon, the stained blouse still in hand. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Jeon. The ink seems to have set in, and I couldn't completely remove it."