-35-✨

Noir was staring at the sky with a little smile. "Blue is everywhere. Even if I try to get rid of her thoughts I can't."

They were sitting near the Han river, and Y/n looked at him. "Who are you talking about? Miyeon?"

Noir nodded his head. "We kissed,"

"Woah, what?" She looked at him surprised. "Tell me more, when did that happen?"

Noir stared at her. "No, I am not gonna talk to my mother about the details of how I kiss my girl."

"Bro, again with mother." She said, crossing her arms. She didn't ask the details. But Noir himself starts talking about Miyeon.

Then a question came in Y/n's head, "You are not from this universe, then what from your original, are you missing from there?"

"Hmm, yeah. I just go back once in a while to show my face to my father. Oh god, Eomma. My original Appa is so annoying. I like this one more, he is really cool. I love his personality and tattoos. I want to be cool like him." Noir said, Y/n chuckled. Noir is already like him.

"You don't have a good relationship with your father?" She asked. Noir sighed.

"I just didn't trust him in the past, you know in my childhood I became friends with Taehyung, I was really considering him my friend and a father figure." Noir took a heavy sigh. "But he was an assh0le."

"How did Taehyung get involved?" Y/n asked.

"Eomma he is a warlock."

"He looks like a normal person." Y/n replied.

"I look like a normal person to everyone else too. But you know I can do magic right? He can too." Noir said.

"How can you even do magic? You said you can do magic since your birth." She asked.

"Noona. She is my great grandma." He said.

"Now who is noona?" She asked.

"Irene Noona, the one who taught Taehyung magic, she could stitch the universe. She was originally from my universe, but she went to Taehyung one. I don't know the reason why she doesn't tell me." He said.

"My mind starts spinning when you talk like that." Y/n stood up and brushed the invisible dust off her dress.

"Then imagine what do I have to go through," Noir got up too and he walked back home with Y/n. He made sure she reached home safely before suddenly he disappeared.

Y/n entered her room, she felt a little weird, as if someone was in the room. She turned on the light and there was no one in the room.

She shook her head and went to take a shower. She has already eaten dinner. So she decided to fall asleep and she will be late for college tomorrow.

She fixed her pillow and blanket and then she lay on the bed. Before she fell asleep.

Jungkook found himself in a room unlike any he had seen before. He was wearing his king outfit.

As his eyes wandered, he noticed Y/n peacefully sleeping in the bed.

Approaching Y/n with caution, Jungkook's fingertips brushed her cheeks gently, and she stirred in her slumber.

She was real.

She was alive.

He was overcome with a flood of emotions. Unable to contain himself, he knelt beside her, tears escaping his eyes. As he stared at her face from closeup.

Hushed words escaped his lips, "My Y/n."

As he continued to watch over her, he took a deep breath and her scent filled him up. Before he softly whispered, "I told you right? I will find you in every universe, look here I am."