Prologue

His voice echoed in her ears.

"Y/n, my love, I'll find you again. I'll treat you with all the love I couldn't give you before. I promise, I'll never let you go."

Y/n's eyelids fluttered open, the dull light of the room seeping through the curtains.

Confusion clouded her mind as she looked around. She couldn't remember anything.

The echo of her mother's concerned voice drew her attention, and she turned to see her sitting by the bedside, her eyes filled with worry and relief.

"Y/n, you're finally awake," her mother whispered, her voice laced with a mix of apprehension and tenderness. "You had us all worried. You fainted, and you've been sleeping for 15 hours straight."

Y/n's brows furrowed as she struggled to make sense of the time lapse. "Fifteen hours? It feels like I've been gone for years."

She felt empty for some reason.

Her mother's fingers gently brushed a stray strand of hair from Y/n's face, her touch conveying both affection and concern. "You need to take better care of yourself, my dear. Don't push yourself too hard."

Y/n nodded, a sense of gratitude welling up within her. "I promise, Mom. I'll be more mindful. I don't want to worry you anymore."

Her mother's eyes softened, a faint smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "You're all I have, Y/n. Please, remember to prioritize your well-being. You mean the world to me."

Y/n reached for her mother's hand, holding it tightly. "I understand, Mom. I'll take care of myself. I love you."

__

Y/n sat in her history class, her mind wandering aimlessly as the teacher's voice droned on about the Hasunk era.

Lost in her thoughts, she barely noticed the sharp reprimand directed at her lack of attention. Startled, she straightened in her seat as the teacher handed her an assignment on the topic.

"Y/n, since you seem so disinterested, maybe researching about the Hasunk era will help you understand the consequences of war," the teacher admonished, her tone a mix of disappointment and expectation.

Y/n's brows furrowed as she glanced at the unfamiliar term written on the paper. "Hasunk era? What's that?" she whispered to her friend Jimin, who sat beside her.

Jimin was back to pretending to be her friend.

Jimin leaned over, his expression solemn. "It was a time of great suffering, Y/n. War tore the land apart, leaving behind scars that still haunt us. People struggled to survive, and the conditions were really bad."

"So?" She asked.

"Gosh, Y/n, it's quite interesting, the story was about the general of that time and the princess is so famous, it's like a dark romance of  history."

Y/n's eyes widened, a pang of curiosity. "Can you tell me more?"

Jimin nodded. "Sure, but you should also check the library. There are books that can give you a clearer picture. You'll understand why it's such an important part of our history."
__

Y/n stepped into the vast expanse of the library, the musty scent of old books enveloping her as she scanned the rows of shelves that seemed to stretch endlessly into the distance.

A sense of familiarity tugged at her, a distant memory whispering in the recesses of her mind. "It's like a deja Vu." She told herself.

Approaching the elderly librarian, she mustered the courage to ask for assistance.