-18-

Namjoon wrapped his arms around while kissing my face again and again

Namjoon wrapped his arms around while kissing my face again and again. I was better without this than this. It felt like he was wanting to do this for a long time.

He caressed my hair and then kissed my cheeks again. I felt uncomfortable and tried to move away but he held me tightly. "Stay, I want to hold you."

"I can't sleep like this, Namjoon." I exclaimed. He held me and didn't let me leave the bed.

"Just stay. You can leave after I fall asleep." Namjoon exclaimed. I sighed. I had no choice. He caressed my arm.

"You are suddenly being loving. It feels fake." I said.

"I don't know. But it's definitely not fake. You never gave me a chance." He exclaimed.

"I still don't want to." I replied. He turned me around to face him.

"Why?" He questions.

"Our relationship feels like a burden." I replied honestly. He caressed my hair.

"I know it does, but we can lift it together. Don't you want to try?" He asked. I stared at him. Even though I know I can't be happy with Namjoon, because of what I chose. Then why is he trying and being nice?

I was lost in my thoughts, I heard him snoring. He fell asleep, I gently removed his arm from me. And stood up, and wore my nightgown.

Before leaving my room. I want some fresh air. I saw Jungkook sitting outside all alone. I walked close to him. He turned and looked at me when he heard my footsteps. He smiled. "How was the date?"

"It went horrible, it was awkward." I told him.

"Give it some time, it will get better." He replied, while looking down at the grass. "Have you ever been in love?"

I was surprised by his sudden question, "Kinda." I replied. He looked up at me, wanting to know more about it.

I miss Jeongguk. He annoyed me so much, I had to babysit for weeks. But now that I am away from him. I just can't wait to go back to him.

"You are going back, time passes by really fast when you are here." I said. He nodded his head.

"It's hard to leave this time." He replied.

"Then stay." I said.

"Staying here is harder, Noona." He replied. He patted my head. "I want to see you happy all the time."

"Hey, stop, just because you got taller you are acting like you are older than me." I said.

"Can you pay my head? Can you even reach my head?" He smiled.

"Of course I can." I exclaimed and tried to touch his head, but he got on his toes, so I couldn't reach. He laughed.

I accidentally fell on top of him, he held my waist so I didn't fall. He stared at me from a close distance, and my heart was going insane. And I could hear his heart beat too, which was beating faster than mine.