-37-

Y/n couldn't believe her luck as she escorted Jungkook through the bustling city. He was just following her with a smile on his face.

His extravagant king gown attracted stares from every direction. People whispered, some even taking pictures, convinced he was a character from a period drama.

Jungkook seemed unfazed, he didn't seem to care about others as his focus was on her and merely on her.

She suddenly stopped and he stopped too, she mumbled, “This can't work.”

Before she decided to take him to the mall. “Why are we here?” He asked as he looked around amazed by the huge building In Front of him. He was getting amazed by the little things like the door which was opening on its own, everything was so interesting.

We need to get you out of that gown," she advised, eyeing the royal attire.

He smiled. “As my wife says.”

She narrows her eyes. “I am not your wife.”

She is and Jungkook liked how she was holding his hand, the mere reason of Y/n holding his hand so tightly was so Jungkook doesn't get lost and cause more trouble for her.

But Jungkook liked it, he never took Y/n outside the palace because he was scared that she would get hurt but he didn't realize that she could get hurt inside the palace too, and by him. He can hurt her. And he did.

He hurt her the most.

As they entered a stylish boutique, Y/n took charge, determined to give him a more inconspicuous look.

Jungkook, though hesitant, agreed. They browsed through racks of modern clothing, Y/n selecting pieces that would help him blend into the contemporary world. She handed him a pair of jeans and a casual shirt, insisting, "This is the way to go, Jungkook. It's time for a change."

He went to the stall, and he was taking too long. She knocked on the door, “What happened?”

“I can't figure this out?” He said. And opened the door, and pulled her inside. Making her completely shocked, his upper body was bare, she didn't know about the lower part and she was too afraid to take a look.

He wrapped his arms around her. “Can you help me wear these clothes?”

Her heart was pounding in her. “I-”

She pushed him. “Please talk from a far,”

There was not enough space for Jungkook to be far from her in that tiny stall.

“Why should I step away?” He asked and kissed her neck, he pinned her arms.

“Why do you only want to use me? Did you even love me? ” She asked. Jungkook was taken aback, he stepped back and looked at her.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“Noir told me how you were, and now I felt that too, you treated your wife like an object.” She exclaimed, and Jungkook's eyes got darker, he could feel anger in his body.

“I didn't,” he said.

She crossed her arms, “You did, you used her. You just wanted her to have your kids, when you didn't even want them. You would kid your child, and so whatever you want, you never loved her, you were Just Obsessed with her.”

Her words were hurting him, she had said so much to him before her death, but by that time he was used to hearing harsh words from his wife. But suddenly he wasn't used to this.

“I love you, I never used you. I made some mistakes, because really I was Obsessed. I don't know how else to show my love if not, by k!lling or making love.” Jungkook said, looked sad now. He was thinking about his actions.