-14-

"Come along, dear," Mrs

"Come along, dear," Mrs. Jeon said, gesturing for Y/n to follow.

"Where are we going, Mother?" Y/n asked.

"Just a regular check-up, my dear. Dr. Johnson's office is just a few blocks away. We want to make sure you're in good health," her mother-in-law reassured.

Y/n was unsure of where she was taking her. But she was not expecting the gynecologist's office. Well, Y/n was but not this early.

As they approached the brick building, Y/n's pulse quickened. The waiting room was dimly lit, adorned with faded floral wallpaper and worn wooden chairs. "Why are we here?"

"It's good to know about pregnancy at an early stage. So we are here for a check-up." She said,

Y/n gasped. "You are pregnant?"

She looked at Y/n with a surprised face. "What? No! We are here for you."

"For me?"

"Hmm, you spent the night with him." She said, They did sleep in the same room, but even if something had happened between them. Y/n wouldn't get pregnant in a day.

"It's too early. I can't get pregnant in a day." She said,

"I know, I still wanted a checkup for my satisfaction."

The doctor greeted them warmly and began the examination. Y/n's mother-in-law sat nearby, her gaze shifting between the doctor and Y/n.

Y/n closed her eyes, attempting to block out the discomfort and the awkwardness of the situation.

After what felt like an eternity, the examination concluded, and the doctor reassured them that everything appeared to be in order. Y/n let out a sigh of relief. But also her virginity was in place. Because of that Mrs. Jeon knew nothing happened and Y/n knew Y/n was lying.
___

"The fck! Gosh! Why me all the time!" I cursed out loud

"The fck! Gosh! Why me all the time!" I cursed out loud. She was so mad at me today, for lying. And even I don't understand how I am a virgin? When I am definitely not. Maybe I am in this life. But still.

Now I was told that I have to make kimchi. But not in small amounts, tons of it. The size of the kimchi jar is Insanely big.

And my hands were tired of mixing it. "Mix properly! You are causing more trouble for me!"