5-10: Mas v Droid

ANDROID 13: We don't like to talk about it. Now, I believe we have some business to attend to! Id est, (cut to Thor, Masaru and Iron Man all ready for a fight) laying three corpses upon this here glacier! (cut to Androids 14 and 15) 14! 15!

ANDROID 15: (walks forward) You got it, boss-man! (falls sholder-deep into the snow) ...You forget you saw this. (flies out and exchanges volleys with Iron Man)

Cut to Masaru and Android 13 circling each other in the air.

ANDROID 13: Round 2, fleshlights!

Masaru and Android 13 exchange volleys as well. Cut to Thor sending a blast at Android 14, who merely jumps over it, pins Thor against a wall, and reels his head back as he delivers multiple head-butts to the poor Asgardian.

Cut further away from the fight as Hawkeye peeks out, along with Black Widow.

Hawkeye: (sarcastically) So, we just needed to be here, didn't we?

Black Widow: Yeah, okay...

Hawkeye: Couldn't even stop for a jacket. Just had to beeline it for the Arctic!

Black Widow: Okay, Clint! I get it! We're not helping.

Hawkeye: Eh, it's alright... (pause) Wanna have a snowball fight?

Black Widow: Probably not a good time.

Hawkeye: Nah, nah, you're right...

Cut to Iron Man and 15 falling to the ground and, from the crash, Android 15 surfs Iron Man straight into a wall before jumping off and preparing to punch him.

Unfortunately, Iron Man caught the punch before it could hit.

Iron Man: Hey! (closes his face up to Android 15) Wanna see something cool?!

ANDROID 15: ...Yeah okay.

Iron Man powers up in front of Android 15, forcing his hat to fly off of his head and burst into flames revealing a glass dome, and the right lens of his sunglasses to shatter revealing his robot eye.

He's immediately pushed back as Iron Man becomes his mark 49 armor.

Cut to Thor as he's being punched repeatedly by Android 14.

Thor: (thinking) Oh, right. Upgrades.

He dodges another punch and screams as he powers up as he holds out his palm and Stormbreaker flies into his grip.

Cut to Masaru as he's pushed into a glacier wall by Android 13.

Masaru: Oh, right. Super Saiyan.

He screams as he powers up as a Super Saiyan, crumbling the glacier around him.

Cut to Dr. Gero's super computer.

Zola: Oh, shit. Super Saiyan.

He screams as he realizes how fucked he is.

Cut to Black Widow and Hawkeye.

Black Widow: Uh, why did it take them so long to do that?

Hawkeye: You know, I stopped asking that question a long time ago.

Dual Thor charges up to Android 14. Cut to Iron Man.

Iron Man: So... (cut to Android 15 taking out his flask) ...are you ready to die, android? (Android 15 takes starts drinking as Iron Man watches) A-Are you-- (Android 15 raises a finger to Iron Man to wait) ...Does that even do anything for you?

ANDROID 15: (puts away the flask) Not anymore.

After a moment, Iron Man punches Android 15. "Ohgod!" Cut to Android 13 charging at Masaru as Masaru blasts at 13. 13 throws a blast at Masaru, who dodges and throws another ki blast at 13.

Hawkeye: That's right, Masaru! Send him back to Arkansas!

He pronounces Ar-kan-saw.

ANDROID 13: (offscreen) It's pronounced "Ar-kan-sas", you idjit!

A blast is sent out at Hawkeye, who falls down in a panic as it flies past him.

Black Widow: And consider my pet peeved! (He sends a stinger blast out which hits Android 13 on his back as he and Masaru are fighting. After a moment, he then sends a blast out to Black Widow) CAROL, help! (yet another blast from the ground sends the first blast away) Holy cow, that worked!

THE ground crumbles towards Masaru and Android 13 as Captain Marvel crashes up and grabs the android's legs.

Captain Marvel: (offscreen) For thousands of years, I lay dormant! Who has disturbed my-- (nonchalantly) Oh, hey, Son. What's up?

Masaru: Androids.

Captain Marvel: Neat. Mind if I take a spin?

Her eyes flow as she goes into Binary and she spins Android 13 around and sends him flying away with a goofy holler.

Masaru: Ha. Because you spun him around. (Android 13 crashes offscreen. "Ow!") Clever.

Captain Marvel: Thanks, I was practicing that one under the ice for the last half... (Android 13 re-enters and Masaru powers down to normal) You know what, never mind.

ANDROID 13: Now I don't mean to make this about your color or your race, but you'd better high-tail it out of here before you get hurt, BOY.

Captain Marvel: You know, it feels like it's about BOTH those things when you end it with the word "boy" and I'm not even a boy.

Cut to Iron Man flying back-first into a glacier wall. Android 15 stands on one foot ready to give Iron Man another.

ANDROID 15: Come on, short-stack! That the best you got?

Iron Man charges at Android 15; the latter does the same. Both deliver a punch as they fly past each other, with Iron Man falling to the ground and powering down to normal mark 9, Android 15 turns to mock the fallen prince.

ANDROID 15: Ha-ha! (Iron Man turns to 15 angrily) New Armor or not, you're still just a-- (head falls off his neck into his hands) ...Bitch! (a dog biscuit flies into his face, bouncing off and falling to the ground) ...Did you just throw a motherf**king dog--

He explodes, sending the dog biscuit flying away.

Cut to Thor flying down to Android 14, the latter flying up as both clash in the air.

Thor lands on the ground with his sword out, blood dripping from his forehead as he drops stormbreaker.

Android 14 lands in the opposite direction.

ANDROID 14: (static; subtitled) By metal, my life was given. By metal, it has been stripped away. No dreams before, nor after. Only the end.

Android 14 explodes and Thor sheathes his hammer, the exposed metal torso of the fallen machine crashing in front of him.

Cut to Iron Man flying up to join Masaru and Captain Marvel against Android 13.

Iron Man: Looks like the countdown's just about over, you redneck... Um...

Thor: (appears next to Iron Man) Hey, guys! I did that thing again where I slice my opponent in two and they don't react until--

Iron Man: I did it first, you're not special!

Cut to Android 13.

Thor: (offscreen) B-But you don't even have a sword...

ANDROID 13: 14 and 15 have been destroyed?!... (smirks) Gooood...

Masaru: Huh?!