3-6: Lizardo! I

Yep doing another movie.

Masaru is seen whistling walking down the road, he senses a power level, he looks up and sees it's Peter, he watches him walk in.

"Why's he going into Oscorp?" Masaru asks himself.

He freezes and looks toward the building before running over.

"Excuse me." A woman asks Peter who walks in and looks at her confused.

"What?" Peter asks

"Can I help you?" The woman asks

"I don't know. I'm here to see...Dr. Connors." Peter says

"Right. You'll find yourself to the left." She says the confused Peter raises his eyebrow, "You are here for the internship?"

"Yeah. Yeah." Peter says

"Okay. You'll find your badge to the left." She says

Peter looks at the badges and doesn't see his name obviously, the woman takes notice.

"Having trouble finding yourself?" She asks

"No." Peter says grabbing a different badge, "Yeah, I got it."

"Okay...Mr. Guevara." She says

"Gracias." He says

"De Nada." She responds.

"Welcome to Oscorp. Born from the mind of our founder, Norman Osborn... the Oscorp Tower houses 108 floors of innovation." An ai woman voice says, "Our scientific minds are pushing the boundaries of defence, biomedical... and chemical technologies. The future lies within."

Peter arrives at the top floor and his eyes widen at the sight of Masaru.

"What the hell are you doing?" Masaru asks

"How did you get up here with out a badge?" Peter asks

Masaru appears next to Peter.

"You forgot I can teleport?" He asks

"Oh yeah." Peter says

"What're you doing here Peter?" He asks

"I'm looking for information about my dad from curt conners." Peter says

Masaru sighs.

"Let's go then Guevara." Masaru says

Masaru and Peter walk off to join a group led by Gwen, "Welcome to Oscorp. I'm Gwen Stacy, a senior... at Midtown Science... and head intern to Dr. Connors. I'll be with you for the duration of your visit. Where I go, you go. That's the rule. Remember that...all will be fine." Gwen explains.

"Come on!" A man shouts

"If you forget that..." Gwen says

"Listen! Look, listen. Tell them Rodrigo Guevara is here. Just tell them...Rodrigo Guevara is here!
My name's Rodrigo!" Mr Guevara shouts being kicked out.

"I guess I don't need to tell you what happens if you forget. Shall we?" She asks "Come around this way."

The group walk off with Gwen and spot the lead scientist curt conners.

"Good afternoon, Gwen." Conners says

"Dr. Connors." Gwen greets.

"Welcome. My name is Dr. Curtis Connors." Conners says, "Yes, in case you're wondering, I'm a southpaw."

Everyone minus masaru and Peter laugh.

"I'm not a cripple...I'm a scientist, and the world's foremost authority on herpetology." Conners explains, "That's reptiles, for those of you who don't know. Like the Parkinson's patient... who watches on in horror as her body... slowly betrays her, or the man with macular degeneration... whose eyes grow dimmer each day, I long to fix myself. I want to create a world without weakness. Anyone care to venture a guess just how?"

A person raises their hands.

"Yes." Conners answers.

"Stem cells?" The man asks

"Promising. But the solution...I'm thinking of is more radical...No one?" Conners asks.

"Cross-species genetics." Peter calls out.

Everyone makes way revealing Masaru and Peter, Gwen spots her boyfriend. She then looks at the list not seeing them, then she looks up kinda annoyed as Masaru smiles nervously.

"Person gets Parkinson's... when the brain cells that produce dopamine... start to disappear.
But a zebra fish has the ability... to regenerate cells on command." Peter explains, "If you could give this ability... to the woman you're talking about, that's that. She's...She's curing herself."

"Yeah, you just have to look past the gills on her neck." Masaru jokes.

"And you are...?" Conners asks

Masaru mouths to Gwen: Please.

"He's one of Midtown Science's...best and brightest." Gwen clutches.

"Really?" Conners asks

"He's Second in his class." Gwen says

"Second?" Peter asks

"Yeah." Gwen answers.

"You Sure about that?" Peter asks

"I'm pretty sure." Gwen says snarkily.