2-1: Rock Up During A Lock Up.

It's Night At Avengers Base, Everyones Asleep, Falcon got up for water but he heard a low growl.

"Who's there?" Falcon asks holding his cup, he walks toward the doorway and looks around, he finally spots two red eyes, "AAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!"

All that's left was his cup which banged against the ground.

Some Avengers Namingly The Super Soldier/Spies where woken up they walk toward where they heard the screams.

"Guys what was that noise?" Black Widow asks

"No clue." Cap says

"Hey isn't this sams favorite cup?" Hawkeye asks holding it up.

"Odd...Nat? Nat?" Captain America asks

Natasha is nowhere to be found.

"Clint where's Na-Clint? Clint?" Captain America asks

The Last Sight He sees is Clint's dropped bow.

"Clint!!" He rushes over to the bow, "Who's doing th-"

He looks up at a pair of red eyes and then he screams as a fist flies down toward him.

Next Day, Masaru walks out yawning and then he sees Cap, Falcon, Black Widow, And Hawkeye all on the ground and injured.

Masaru runs toward the emergency button, he punches it which sends every avenger out toward him.

"What happened to them?" Iron Man asks

"I don't know I found them like this." Masaru says as he closes his eyes, "They have a pulse it's fading fast though."

"Hulk, Thor, Marvel take them to the medbay." Iron man says

The trio grab each of them and put them down in the med beds.

"Ok security camera's." Tony says tapping the computer, he sees a towering red eyed figure stomping through the hallways, "What the hell is that thing?"

There's A Meeting Everyone Including, The X-Men, Fantastic Four, The Avengers, The Supervisors Of The Solar Sys-Sorry The Guardians Of The Galaxy sit around Iron Man.

"Last Night Four Avengers Where Hospitalized By A Towering Figure With Tremendous Strength As Such We Will Be Going Into Lockdown...Nobody gets in...*vibranium walls come down*...Nobody Gets out." Iron Man says, "As such we will be doing watch parties only the strongest. From The X-Men, Beast...

 From The X-Men, Beast

Colossus,