2-7: HvJ

The Avengers, led by Captain America, and the X-Men, led by Professor X, found themselves on opposing sides due to a misunderstanding that led to a clash of ideologies.

Tensions escalated as Iron Man and Cyclops engaged in a fierce battle of firepower, each trying to prove their team's superiority.

Thor and Storm clashed in an epic display of elemental forces, summoning lightning and wind to gain the upper hand. Hulk and Juggernaut traded devastating blows, their raw strength and causing the ground to shake.

Luke Cage and Colossus grappled with each other punching and kicking from time to time.

Meanwhile, Black Widow and Mystique engaged in a thrilling game of espionage and combat, using their exceptional skills to outwit and outmaneuver each other.

Hawkeye and Gambit showcased their precision and agility with their ranged attacks, firing arrows and throwing charged cards with deadly accuracy.

Scarlet Witch and Jean Grey unleashed their immense psychic powers, creating a mind-bending battle of wills.

As reality itself seemed to warp and twist, their teammates struggled to maintain their focus amidst the chaos.

The clash between Captain America and Professor X became a battle of leadership and ideology, each refusing to back down.

"It's working...Emma...if you will..." magneto says

Emma walks over to the psychic room where Masaru is, she walks in but sees Masaru is nowhere to be found. She goes into her Diamond form and looks around, she's then drop kicked through a wall.

Masaru exits and sees her flying through the air, "Damn didn't know I became this strong..." Her said looking at his fist and then leaving.

The clash between the two unstoppable titans Hulk and Juggernaut sent shockwaves through the city, drawing the attention of onlookers and heroes alike.

With each bone-shattering blow, the Hulk and the Juggernaut exchanged, nearby buildings crumbled and cars were sent flying through the air. The sheer force of their collision threatened to tear the city apart.

The Hulk's immense strength was matched by the Juggernaut's unstoppable momentum, creating a battle of epic proportions.

The Hulk, fueled by rage and determination, unleashed a barrage of punches, shattering the ground beneath them with each strike.

His fists collided with the Juggernaut's unyielding force, causing shockwaves that reverberated through the city.

The Juggernaut, unfazed by the Hulk's attacks, retaliated with devastating blows of his own, utilizing his unstoppable momentum to his advantage.

The battle raged on, buildings crumbling and bystanders fleeing for their lives. The Hulk and the Juggernaut seemed evenly matched, each refusing to back down.

But as the battle wore on, the Hulk's anger grew, fueling his strength even further. He tapped into a seemingly endless well of power, surpassing his previous limits.

With a tremendous roar, the Hulk summoned his mightiest punch yet, striking the Juggernaut with an earth-shattering force.

The impact sent the Juggernaut hurtling through the air, crashing into a nearby skyscraper. The momentum finally disrupted, the Juggernaut skidded to a stop, momentarily dazed.

Seizing the opportunity, the Hulk leaped into the air, his massive form descending upon the fallen Juggernaut.

With a final, thunderous blow, the Hulk pummeled the Juggernaut into the ground, creating a deep crater. The Juggernaut lay defeated, his invincibility shattered.