1-3:Masaru's Agility.

Masaru is seen crawling down a hall, he stops in the middle seeing Mr Fantastic.

"Cmon Mas" he says throwing his hand at Masaru who ducks and crawls down the hall "How did he?"

The Fantastic Four All Leap Into Action. Johnny Storm Aka Human Torch leaps infront of the baby.

"Cmon Mas you Can't escape me." Johnny says

Masaru the baby sits still and laughs. Johnny leaps into action Aka he leaps at the boy. The boy rolls out of the way making Johnny hit a dumbbell. Not just any dumbbell a vibranium dumbbell. He's clean the fuck out.

The thing rushes the baby and grabs him. "Got the kid guys!" Thing says

The baby giggles and pokes thing in the eye. This makes him squint in pain. He drops the baby who lands unharmed. The baby crawls away at the same time knocking over another vibranium dumbbell.

Thing rushes the baby only to run face first into the dumbbell he collapses. The baby crawls down the hall just then a force field is formed around him.

"Your a slippery baby." Sue says

Sue looks to the side and sees her two most powerful/strongest friends. "What the-" she says so surprised that her shield vanished.

The baby laughs and runs down the hall she turns and sees him "Damn it!" Sue shouts chasing the baby she stops behind a wall seeing a shadow "Gotcha."

She forms a shield around him and knocks him over. It was Reed not the baby "Oh Reed I am so sorry!" She shouts

The baby pushes a crate on top of the two knocking them out. The baby laughs and crawls away. The baby arrives in the cafeteria only to be wrapped in ice.

It's Iceman and the rest of the X-Men.

"Don't worry not that cold he's ok." Iceman says

Cyclops walks in.

"Got em?" Cyclops asks

"Yeah." Wolverine says

The baby looks up and sees a button. He giggles and throws a small and weak ki blast at it. This makes an alarm blare thus deafens the heroes making ice man let him go.

The baby picks up a table extreme difficulty and throws it at the heroes knocking them to the ground. The baby crawls out smiling as he hits a button locking them in.

Hulk and Thor corner the baby. "Ok baby Masaru it's time for nap nap." Thor says

The baby smiles.

The two avengers rush the kid. The baby uses his tail to swing upwards making the two of them slam in to each other. They both fall unconscious as the baby smiles and falls to the ground continuing to crawl away.

"Cmon guys Carol trusted us to watch Masaru this weekend!!!" Widow shouts

"The kids slippery!" Hawkeye shouts

Captain America, Hawkeye and Widow all surround the baby. "Ok kid your done." Widow says

The baby giggles as the heroes rush him, the baby rolls out of the way making them slam into eachother giving them the hulk and Thor treatment.

He crawls away as Iron Man descends "Ok that's enough!" Iron man shouts

The baby blows a raspberry at the hero who rushes him. The baby ducks as the invincible iron man rams into a wall. The baby crawls away as he giggles and stands on a ledge.

The heroes regroup below him. "Everyone do what you can to catch him." Captain America shouts

The baby giggles and falls over the heroes all rush to grab him but he falls straight through them.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Everyone shouts

Fade out.