2-10: Three V One/S2 Finale

SSJ Masaru walks forward slowly his super saiyan aura radiating from his body as he slowly walks toward cyclops, "Scott I'm gonna get that thing out of you if it's the last thing I do." Masaru says

"This is how it's gonna end Scott!!!" Masaru shouts rushing ahead with speed never felt before, He kicks Scott across the ground, He releases a ray of Phoenix heat, Masaru lifts up avoiding the attack, "YOU THOUGHT NIGGA!!!"

He punches cyclops across the ground, cyclops stands.

"Will you let him be the cause of mutants everywhere to be mistreated and prejudiced!" Phoenix force shouts in his head

"No...I WONT LET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" Cyclops shouts

"NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Cyclops shouts releasing heat as SSJ saru gets into a stance

The two rush each other clashing with each attack, Masaru then unleashes a massive combo on Cyclops and eventually side kicks him far back.

"Okay Blondie! What's going on?!" Scott shouts

Masaru flies towards Cyclops, whose attack he anticipates, but when Cyclops strikes, Masaru suddenly disappears.

Realizing that Masaru was behind him, Cyclops prepares another punch, but is interrupted by Masaru.

"I... am Masaru Danvers!"

Masaru punches Cyclops into the air.

"And I..."

Masaru flies upward towards above his alien foe.

"...Am a Super Saiyan!" Masaru shouts

Masaru punches him downward, with the Dark Phoenix crashing back-first into the top of a building. Masaru kicks Cyclops into the air.

Afterwards, Masaru and Cyclops are clashing at super-fast speeds across the entire city. His final strike knocks Cyclops back and then Masaru proceeds to leap forward using two buildings, knocking Cyclops towards the ground.

Masaru then charges at Cyclops on foot, using his After-Image Technique to create illusions of himself, who run in a circle around Cyclops.

Unfazed, Cyclops walks forward and punches, knocking Masaru back. The two then zip across the city, trying to catch each other, until Masaru sneaks up on Cyclops, hitting him with a car.