3-10: Lizardo V

Peter enters the lab, he sees nobody so he calls out, "Hello!"

He gets no response but does attain a jump scare.

"It's not nice to snoop." Conners says scaring Peter who turns to him, conners looks broken, tired, weakened even, "I gave everyone the week off." He begins to set up.

"Yeah." Peter says

"Shouldn't you be at school?" Conners asks

"No, I got a free track. I wanted to ask you a question." Peter states getting closer to conners, "How would a predator... track a reptile?"

"Oh, they don't. Most reptiles are at the top... of their food chain." Conners explained, " Kings of their domain."

"They gotta have vulnerabilities." Peter says

"Why the sudden interest in the cold-blooded?" Conners asks

"Just asking a question. I got school stuff. Biology profiles to do." Peter lies, "So because of the cold blood... would they react to changes in temperatures?"

"You'd have to catch one first." Conners says, "Did you know there's a rumour of a new species in New York? Beautiful and quite large."

"What do you know about it? You seen it?" Peter asks

"No, it's not yet classified." Conners said, "But it can be aggressive... if threatened."

"Doc, you all right?" Peter asks

"Never been better, Peter. Never been better."conners says opening the door, "Now, if you'll excuse me. Afraid I have to ask you to leave. I have a new project...I'm working on. I need to be alone."

"Good. Good, good." Peter says

"Good. Don't worry, Mr. Parker. I'll be back." Conners says walking out, "Wonderful things are coming. Wonderful things."

Peter goes to leave but hears munching and squishing, he freezes and walks over to where he sees a cracked open glass case.

He's lowkey surprised and walks forward a little more seeing a mutated Fred devouring Wilma, "Fred?"

Peter enters the sewers after seeing multiple reptiles enter through a grate.

Subject: Dr. Curtis Connors.
Current temperature: 89.7.
Steady for 48 hours.

Spider-Man descends on his web and forms a whole web bed, he sits on it and waits.

Blood panels reveal lymphocyte and monocyte readings... consistent with subject's past.
Clotting rate vastly improved.
Marked enhancement... in muscle response... strength and elasticity.
Eyesight similarly improved.
Subject no longer requires corrective lenses.

"This is no longer about curing ills." Conners says as we reveal that he's in a sewer lab, "This is about... finding perfection."

In attempt to redress regenerative relapse... dosage has been increased to 200 milligrams.

Peter's sense goes off, he lifts up. He looks around in confusion and then sees multiple lizards going one way.

He follows them and sees nothing they're just going forward that is until his sense blares, he looks confused as a tail makes itself known.

He turns around and sees the lizard that tackles him, "You stopped me once. You won't stop me again." Lizard shouts swinging but Peter catches his fist holding it back, "I'm getting stronger every day!" His claws elongate and he manages to scar Peter's chest badly making Peter have no choice but to knock away his hand and punch him away.