Spider-Gwen, also regaining conscious, kicks Nappa into a pile boulder.

Spider-Gwen: Take that, you insufferable fucking simpleton!

Iron-Man: WHOA, Gwen! What the hell?!

Spider-Gwen: (calmed down) Oh? Oh, I'm sorry, Tony, I didn't mean to snap like that!

Iron-Man: No, stay snapped! STAY SNAPPED-- (Nappa recovers from the attack) Augggh, goddamn it...

NAPPA: (growls) You-a-making-me-so-mad!

He begins charging up a powerful blast while Spider-Gwen stands still, completely paralyzed in fear.

NAPPA: Vegeta, look, "Imma firing my--" (face turns into Shoop the Whoop) BLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Spider-Gwen still does not try and dodge the blast and stands still, paralyzed with fear.

Thor: (thinking while running towards Gwen) Alright, it's time to redeem myself-- through one final act of redemption. (appears in front of Spider-Gwen to protect her from Nappa's attack) I'll save Gwen and-- Wait a second, why didn't I just grab her? I can probably still do that now, actually! Yeah, that's it, I'll grab her and throw her out of the way-- (gets hit by Nappa's blast) GAAAAAAAAAAH!!

A giant explosion occurs, which causes a giant shockwave.

Thor: WAAHAA!!

Smoke clears, revealing that Thor is still alive, but mortally wounded.

Thor: Yeah, that's right, I can take anything you can dish o-- (in his thoughts) oh, God, there go my organs. (falls to the ground)

Spider-Gwen: Thor!

Thor: (weakly) Unh... Gwen...come closer... There's...something...I have to tell you... so Just...shut up and...listen.

Spider-Gwen: What is it, Thor?

Thor: (weakly) Why...didn't...you... (at the top of his lungs) DOOOOOOOODGE?! Bleh.

He dies.

Spider-Gwen: NOOOOOO!!

His scream continues to echo, eventually being heard at Kami's Lookout.

NAPPA: Vegeta, did you see me kill the Asgardian?

VEGETA: (reading a magazine) Yes, Nappa, that was a very good kick.

NAPPA: Daww, Vegeta! You weren't watching! Can you at least watch me kill the last three?

VEGETA: Ugh, fine!

He throws magazing at the ground.

CAPTAIN MARVEL: GRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I'm gonna eviscerate you and use your gastrointestinal tract as a condom while I fornicate with your skull!

NAPPA: (short pause) What?

CAPTAIN MARVEL: I'M GONNA SKULLFUCK YOU!-HAAAAA!

He knocks Nappa through the air.

NAPPA: AAAAAH! (while holding his hand, which is numb) Arrrrrgh. Bitch Please!

CAPTAIN MARVEL: I'm sorry, Thor. I-I failed you...

Iron Man: You sure did! I uh... I mean...sorry for your loss.

NAPPA: (To Spider-Gwen.) Well, it's been fun, kid--I mean, for me, not for you. As for you, everyone important to you is dead. (raises his foot) Now, Nappa Smash!

Spider-Gwen, Thor and Iron-Man all close their eyes, preparing for the worst, but Spider-Gwen is suddenly moved out of the way before Nappa can crush him with his foot.

NAPPA: Oo-wa-waa? Hey! Where'd he go! Did he disappear, or was he never there to begin with?

Dramatic music and screen zooms in on Nappa's face. Spider-Gwen is shown to be just at the right angle to survive the attack and then a kicks sends him flying.

NAPPA: Oh wait, there he is.

Spider-Gwen: Huh?

Masaru lands, finally arriving at scene of the battle.

Masaru: Miss Me?

Everyone is shocked.

Masaru: What'd I miss? I--(notices everyone's corpses) Oh, are they all...Natasha... Thor...? Peter? Oh wow, especially Peter... (notices Hawkeye's body is nowhere to bee seen) Wait, where's Clint?

Thor: Oh, he's here...and there...and there...and--

Spider-Gwen: Thor!

Thor: What?

Spider-Gwen: Too soon!

Masaru: I'm sorry I'm late, you guys. But I brought some Senzu Beans for you!

Thor: Woohoo! Thank you, Ex Machina.

Masaru: (to Vegeta and Nappa) Hey! Which one of you did all this?

NAPPA: That was me, totally calling it. (Masaru is shaking in rage over the loss of his friends) I killed every single one of them-- except for Cyborg. He blew himself up!

Masaru continues to shake in anger and begins to power up.

Masaru: (powering up) HHHHAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!

NAPPA: Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?

VEGETA: (Takes off his scouter) It's...one thousand and six.

NAPPA: Wha-- really?

VEGETA: Yeah, kick his ass, Nappa!

He turns off his scouter.

NAPPA: YAY!

He charges into battle with Masaru. Nappa gets beaten to pulp while Vegeta, Thor, Spider-Gwen, and Iron-Man watch, completely shocked at Masaru's beatdown.

NAPPA: (while getting pummeled by Masaru) OOOWWW! Ow ow ow ow! Dah! Doh! Dah! Doh! Doh! Doh! Doh!

VEGETA: Hm, that doesn't seem right...

NAPPA: (faintly in background) My arm doesn't bend that way! My arm doesn't bend that way! (loud crunching sound is heard) Oh, now it does!

VEGETA: Wait, wait, wait, wait... Nappa!

Nappa gets knocked over next to Vegeta.

NAPPA: (in pain) WHAAAAAT?!

VEGETA: I had the Scouter in a different mode (once again takes off his scouter) beyond one million. (calmly crushes scouter) Rah.

NAPPA: Why do you sound so bored?!

VEGETA: Because, it's still not a threat.

NAPPA: But--

VEGETA: To me.

NAPPA: Oh well, at least we still had fun getting here, right, Vegeta? (Vegeta growls in anger) Vegeta? Remember the bug planet? (Vegeta continues growling in anger) Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vege-- (scene cuts to Nappa getting killed by Vegeta) AAAAAAAAAGH!!!

He gets obliterated in an explosion as Vegeta is last seen staring at the sky and giving an evil smirk.