Prologue

1 month ago

"I can walk the rest of the way Luna, you should probably start heading home." Lilla said reassuring her cousin.

"Okay, goodbye Lilla, don't forget to write." Luna replied

"I would never forget." Lilla said walking towards her house.
Lilla lived with her parents and her older brother Leo.
Lilla is a pure blooded witch currently attending Beauxbatons in France, lately she has wanted to move to be with her cousin Luna Lovegood at Hogwarts, yet her mother won't allow it.

Lilla came to sudden halt when she saw smoke surrounding her childhood home, with tears in her she ran towards her brother who had also just arrived home just a few minutes before her.

"What happened?" She sobbed grabbing her brother's arm.

"I have no idea, should we go in?"

"Yea, do you know if mum and dad were home?"

"I think they were" Leo replied taking a deep breath before leading his little sister into their house.

"Mother, Father?" Leo called out. No response.
The pair went separate ways assessing the damage, desperately searching for their parents. This was until Leo heard a scream of heartbreak and pain coming from upstairs; he ran upstairs to find his sister collapsed over his parents' lifeless bodies. He knelt down beside her sobbing yet trying to keep it together trying to not stress Lilla out further.

"S-she just died, she was alive" Lilla siad stumbling over her words.

***

Lilla's POV

Since their parents had died Leo and Lilla have been staying with Luna and her father. Lilla has enjoyed being around Luna so much, even though it's not under good circumstances. Lilla hasn't left her room since she arrived, everyone has been worried about her but understand that she needed time to process everything that has happened but today that will change. Luna is taking Lilla to Diagon Alley to get supplies for school. Xenophilius thought it would be better for Leo and Lilla to attend Hogwarts so all three of us the kids are together, which everyone is quite happy with.

When Lilla landed in Diagon Alley she was surprised with how many wizards and witches were here. She could barely walk without running into someone. She had been here once before four years ago to get her wand, yet she didn't remember this many people being here.

After a few hours of running around like crazy people shopping for school supplies they had finally gotten everything.

"I will be right back, stay here" Luna told Lilla. To which she nodded in agreement.

After waiting for a few minutes Lilla got bored and decided to go into the jewellers she was waiting in front of. She entered the dark store and saw some of the biggest diamond she'd ever laid her eyes on.
After browsing through the store Lilla decided she had to leave before she bought something too expensive.
As she turned and headed to the exit she ran into a tall blonde boy.

"Do you mind?" He exclaimed with a degrading undertone.

"Uh, sorry."

"Ah, who do we have here Draco " An older man said from behind the boy. He looked almost exactly like the boy except with long blonde hair.

"I have no idea father." Draco replied not taking his silver eyes of her.

"Well, she has red hair, must be a Weasley." The man said to he son as if she wasn't even standing there.

"Well for your information Sir I am not a Weasley." Lilla told the man, she didn't know who he was but he was already getting on her nerves.

"Is that so, if you are not a Weasley than what family do you come from Miss?" The man replied almost in shock.

"I am a Lovegood, and you" Lilla said not caring if it came of rude.

"A Lovegood, how on earth are you a Lovegood?" He exclaimed surprised
"I am Lucius Malfoy."

This was a reaction Lilla got often, she looked nothing like her blue-eyes blonde relatives; in-fact she was quite the opposite. She has long red wavy hair a soft green eyes. Even her brother looked like a typical Lovegood, who knows how she got red hair.

"I get that often, Mr Malfoy." She replied simply and walked out of the store to find Luna.