Shadow Guard of Tangerine Flavor (13)

Wang Li was completely swallowed by the sea water and disappeared. The building boat was still moving forward, and Wang Hai screamed as he lay on the railing!

"Lier!"

He looked back angrily at Gou Liang and Zhong Quan, but quickly recognized the situation and cried for help.

Wang Hai's crying movement alarmed Li Xi. He hurried to see Wang Hai kneeling on the ground and begging for Gou Liang, but his eyes were full of fear and hate.

When he saw him, Wang Hai rushed to him, "Yu Xiu, you let someone save my sister, don't you have a slave who is very good at martial arts? Let them save my sister!"

Li Xi looked at the tongue on the ground, his face changed slightly, then looked at Gou Liang, and was surprised by the scar on his face. Immediately, he guessed that the injury on Gou Liang's face and the injury on his leg were all caused by Li Yan, and he was convinced that the other party would not help the prince. Compared to the Wang family in Yong'an, Li Xi naturally favored Gou Liang and the forces behind him, and naturally did not want to interfere with it to annoy the other side.

So he called twice anxiously, trying to pull Wang Hai up to describe the eagerness-he was just an innocent little dumb.

Wang Hai, as if grasping the last life-saving straw, held his leg and refused to give up.

Gou Liang could not help laughing out loud, "Tanhua Lang must have never heard of the allusions to engraving the boat?" If so, I'm curious, how did you get the entrance to Tanhua Lang. Or do you say ... Are you ready to return to your parents? "

Wang Haiyi continued to cry, but did not hear him speak.

Gou Liang made a clear noise, nodded and said with affirmation: "It seems you really hate this sister very much."

As soon as Wang Hai continued to cry, Li Xi was startled.

He was convinced of Gou Liang's words, but Wang Hai's care and care for his sister along the way also looked at him, and even protected his sister when the official ship was killed, saying a brother and sister Not too much. If Wang Hai is in disguise, then his city and nature ... is really shocking.

Li Xi took a step back and yelled, "Dare you ask me what he said?"

Wang Hai suddenly looked up at him with a startled look.

"Since it stopped, don't cry anymore, it's awful."

Gou Liang touched Tianyu Xiao and said casually, "Let me guess. Wang Haiyi, you know that Zhong Quan doesn't like your sister, and you know that today's marriage proposal will offend me, but you still do it . Presumably, I want to use her hand to teach her, or that the result is what you are most satisfied with. "

"You have hate in your eyes, but not against me. You have fear in your eyes, but also not against me ... It seems that you have a strong heart for Yongning Wang's family. Xiaohouye, I am afraid that you will lose by looking for such an ally Nor will he stand by your side because of his support. "

Li Xi stared at Wang Haiyi with an unpredictable look. "You knew my identity?"

He and Wang Haiyi met in Shangjing, and he saw the talent of the other party as his own, but now he finds that Wang Haiyi is not as simple as he thought.

At the first sight, Wang Hai couldn't cry anymore. He simply closed his tears, leaned on the fence with two steps tired, rubbed his crying face, and said vaguely, "Mr. Wang's shame."

"Don't dare to take it, Tanhualang's acting skills are so good that he is ashamed of it."

Gou Liang looked at him with interest.