Papaya flavored big brother (1)

Listen to the Sanskrit sounds, and freak out with swords.

Jiu Ming An, Shaolin Boxing, San Qing Palm.

There are no rivers and lakes, and the young man Lang is full of spirits, all in the hero list.

The right way is the state, and it is the only way to marry the famous martial arts.

--Bai Xiaosheng · Lianhulu

The most lively event in the rivers and lakes in recent days is the marriage between the Northern Sword Alliance and the strong neighbor Moxian Villa.

There is also a story about Xia Xinya, the only daughter of the Northern Plains Sword School. She is married to the owner of Moxian Village Shaoxing, and she is a third marriage! Her first husband was Ye Yu, the son of the Lord of the Fanyin Pavilion, but died five years ago on the wedding night in the hands of Ye Gui, who is now the right guardian of the devil, and now the leader of the devil.

The latter spoke out, whoever dared to marry Xia Xinya was the second Ye Yu.

Since some people do not believe in evil, her second husband-in-law, the second apprentice of Beiyuan Sword School Xia, also died on the wedding night.

At the age of Xia Xinya Shaohua, known as the first beauties of the rivers and lakes, she was delayed so year after year until Mo Guanshan, the owner of Moxian Village, fell in love with her at first sight.

Now that the marriage is approaching, both the Beiyuan Sword School and the Moxian Villa are intimidated. Under the negotiation, they took the opportunity to join the Wulin Zhengdao to meticulously lay out. If Na Ye returns, he will let him come back forever!

Gou Liang's host this time is Ye Gui, the infamous demon master.

[Ding, the mission goal is locked! 】

Outside Mochiyama, Moxie Mountain.

Just after a fierce battle, the corner of the valley was smashed by rocks.

In a black suit, the left guardian of the Demon Sect determined that Ye Gui on the ground had run out of gas, and dared to approach. Just as he reached out to tear Ye Gui's clothes, looking for the cult leader's tokens and the highest secret recipe of the cult left by the previous lord--

"This buddy, it's too easy to manipulate a girl in broad daylight, right?"

Suddenly, one person appeared behind Zuo Hufa.

Zuo Hufa was taken aback and hurriedly dodged-he didn't even discover the existence of this person!

Unexpectedly, he was still torn off his masked cloth to reveal his true appearance.

"It's you, isn't Zuo Fafa here for the sake?"

"Who are you?"

"The one who takes your life."

"Good breath! This matter has nothing to do with you, leave quickly, otherwise don't blame me for being ruthless!"

Zuo Hufa managed to kill Ye Gui with great internal force loss and was unwilling to produce extra branches, and then this man was intrigued, and he didn't know how to be careful.

The sneer sneered, no longer talking nonsense, using the folding fan in his hand to kill the left to protect the law.

He is not very young, but his martial arts are very handsome, and his internal strength is deep.

The fight was only ten moves, Zuo Hufa found that he was not the opponent of this young man, and the opponent actually tried to put him to death! In shock, Zuo Hufa no longer entangled with him, and instead turned to Ye Gui to go to the ground.