Lemon-flavored film emperor attack (10)

====== The Survival of Deserted Island The first day of holographic live broadcast · The second foraging operation ↓↓ ======

Teddy, who was scared by the snake and didn't dare to go out again, ended up eating the compressed biscuits that the teacher prepared for emergency use to fill his stomach. Fans and friends couldn't bear to remember the big island owner who had given several close-ups just now. Homemade meal. But soon there was no dinner, which forced them to come out. This time they all followed the island owner closely.

Everyone is not moving fast. If they look the same, they will have a strong sense of tension, for fear that an inattentive effort will repeat the mistake.

The audience was also infected with clenched palms, and even if the lovers laughed and turned their attention, they could not relieve the atmosphere.

Zhang Jiaozhu said: "I now have a little bit of experience of how ancient people lived. I was busy going in and out for two meals every day. I couldn't imagine it before! A great man is right. The material foundation determines the spirit. building."

Mr. Cheng said, "The ancients are not as dangerous as we are. We should be living on the top of the mountain today, hunting and picking for a living. If we encounter a beast venomous snake, we will give it a life."

Having heard of their tragic deeds, the goddess of the snake who was most afraid of her life was crying, and took a step closer to the island owner, saying, "Island owner, we will not meet this time ..."

The owner of the island greatly expressed no sympathy for Xiangxiyu, and said with a smile: "The most leaves on this island are snakes and bugs. In terms of probability, it is impossible to encounter them without encountering them, alas-this is not-"

"what!!"

The goddess screamed and jumped subconsciously on the island master.

The crowd was so scared that they hugged the people around them. I squeezed my lips and didn't know if I was laughing or what. I looked at the goddess and the island owner quietly. The island owner, like surrendering, had to raise his hands and didn't dare to move, and said, "Tell me to listen to what I say? I mean, what I found was found."

Release each other's Teddy, the leader and Teacher Cheng at lightning speed: "..."

"Ahaha, this is awkward."

"I only wish to have a goddess in my life!"

"Teddy and the master and teacher Cheng pretend that nothing has happened, so funny."

"I'm still the most calm!"

"Haha, I guess the owner of the island was originally trying to scare them, but was hugged by the goddess, and his face was red with shyness, 23333."

...

====== '' Lost Island Survival "holographic live shooting scene · The first day ↓↓ ======

The next time, Gou Liang, who felt the target low air pressure, looked a lot more honest.

He first took them to the seaside, and deliberately detoured the red rocky beach, which was difficult to walk, before reaching the white sandy beach. After hard work, he caught a few fishes and some shells and crabs. In the absence of any kitchen utensils, they still have to drag their exhausted bodies to find alternative kitchen utensils. Finally, they built two simple pans with stones, one for grilling fish and the other for a kind of beam. The hollowed shells of the found fruits are used to cook shell soup and steamed crabs.

By the time we finally had a bite of hot rice, it was already more than eight in the evening.

Gou Liang brought the condiment, although it is the simplest ingredient, but also made the best delicious!