Chapter 14: Strawberry Flavor (14)

After lunch break to open the door to the new world.

class time.

Li Linling secretly looked back at the back table. Shi Xueba still meticulously read the books she couldn't understand. Well, probably this book is more difficult, and Shi Xueba's reading speed is much slower. And Gou Liang, after spending a whole class with Shiyu, he was lying on the table and burying his head at this time-this posture is slightly familiar.

Li Linling handed a small note to the same table: Do you think the atmosphere of Shiba and Acheng is strange?

Chen Libai: You do n't understand the world of tyrants.

Seeing Li Linling turning back frequently, Chen Libai then handed a small note: Don't use your strange brain hole to look at the problem, concentrate on class.

There is no need to remind Chen Libai that Xueba had a smile when he got it. J Lin's Li Linling has turned back to his eyes, sat upright, and listened carefully.

Gou Liang's mouth is slightly raised, lying on the table with one hand on the pillow, and the other hand intently puts Shi Xueba in his right hole in the table hole, touching the knuckles and pinching his fingers, as if it were the most in the world. Exciting, non-boring games.

Seeing the small gesture of handing a note at the front table, Shi Yu lights up the "close chat" skill.

He looked at the book intently, but turned his right hand to play Gou Liang's palm, spread out his palm, and wrote:

Did you promise?

Gou Liang's palm was a bit itchy, he shook his fingers, and then slowly drawn a question mark with his fingertips on his palm.

He turned his head to Shiyu, showing his eyes, expressing his integrity with his eyes.

Shi Yu: You are my boyfriend, I am yours.

Word by word was completed in Gou Liang's palm, and his innocent big eyes gradually leaked a smile, getting stronger and stronger. In the same way, he also felt Shi Yuju's high soul pleasure value-it must taste as sweet and delicious as before! It's a pity he can't eat it now ... So sorry, he honestly told Shiyu his feelings ↓

Gou Liang: I want to kiss you.

The smile on Shiyu's face suddenly deepened several times. The fingers who opened the pages would touch the pen quietly lying on the table and rolled to the ground.

Shi Yu leaned down, picked up the pen, and kissed Gou Liang's palm.

Gou Liang's palm was hot, and even if he didn't eat the delicious food in his mouth, he was inexplicably happy.

Shi Yu stared at him with a smile, intertwined with his fingers.

While the two eyes were entangled, the math teacher once again invited the students. Seeing no one responding, he glanced down and immediately locked Gou Liang who was lying on the table "sleeping" and coughed, "Student Qi Cheng, come up and tell everyone how to solve this problem."

Gou Liang hadn't responded yet. When the smile was too rippling, Xueba switched between expressionless expressions. Jpg turned to his teacher and classmates, and stood up to the podium.

Gou Liang: (○ 'ω' ○)

Mathematics teacher: "..." I want to remind him that he ordered no one else's name.

all the classmates:"......"

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Discussing The Correct Posture To Enjoy Dog Food » Chapter 14: Strawberry Flavor (14)
Discussing The Correct Posture To Enjoy Dog Food Chapter 14: Strawberry Flavor (14)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Night Mode :
RAW :
Font size : 10
Close
*You must login to use RAW feature and save the settings permanently.
After lunch break to open the door to the new world.