Chapter 19: Strawberry Flavor (19)

Any home.

He 's parents do n't have to deal with tea and water. Shi Yu did n't bother to say a word: "Uncle and aunt, I 'm here today to invite you to pay attention to He Lin 's mental state. Before she 's recovered Just letting her go to school would be too dangerous for unsuspecting classmates. "

He Lin's sweet smile froze.

After the death of He Yan, her mental state was very unstable. On the one hand, she really couldn't bear the shock of witnessing the death of the twins, and on the other half, it was only she knew it.

Therefore, she also took a year off from school at the same time as Shi Yu, receiving counselling and counselling from a psychologist.

Until two months ago, I heard that Shi Yu was going to return to school, and He Lin returned to the first school at the beginning of the new semester.

Shi Yu was so impatient with her that she simply switched to school. I thought it would be possible to avoid her at this time-at He Zuo's funeral, Shi Yu bluntly warned He Lin to go to He Zuo to scan the grave in the future so as not to dirty her Huangquan Road. However, he did not expect that He still underestimated He Lin. After he studied at Lecheng, she still pretended to follow the transfer casually.

Shi Yu's parents and the two elders of the He family apparently did not expect that what he was about to say turned out to be this matter, and the hall was quiet.

Tears floated in He Lin's eyes, and said weakly and pitifully, "Brother Shiyu, what's wrong with you, why do you say that to me ... Is it what I did wrong to make you angry?"

Shi Yu didn't look at her, she took out two documents and handed them to He's parents, saying, "Uncle and aunt, shouldn't you be familiar with these?"

They are certainly no strangers.

--This is the autopsy report and case of He Yan, because they did not dare to touch it, but they never forgot about it and tortured their existence.

Immediately, He Lin's mother got a little excited and asked angrily, "Xiaoyu, what are you trying to say?"

He Lin's father reversed the two documents, comforting his injured wife and looking at Shiyu inquiringly, with disapproval in his eyes.

The couple thought that the dead daughter's heart was full of pain, and they did not notice that when He Lin saw the title on the document bag, her blood color faded.

"He Zuo was hospitalized 57 times for various reasons during his lifetime, but the two most serious cases were her pneumonia caused by a high fever at the age of five, and she was admitted to the hospital at the age of 13 due to insufficient heart blood supply."

Shi Yu said, "However, I think you probably don't know what role Lin played in this."

"She didn't want to be sent to your grandmother's house by yourself, so she planned to make herself sick the day before departure. Unfortunately, that day, He Zhe was reluctant to be separated from her for a long time and slept with her. Even if she knew, you She did this because she wanted to take Ho Chang to the hospital for a long time and prepare for a heart surgery, but she still did. "

"The second time, she deliberately wore Ho's clothes and pretended to be Ho's close to me. Her performance was so clumsy, I recognized her at a glance, but I did not expect that He would be caught by the medicine on his clothes. Take it away, and when the onset of shock almost died ... "

He Lin's parents opened their eyes in horror.

Shi Yuxiu said, "He He is not willing to care about these things, but I think you have the right to know. However, this is not the main purpose of my coming here today."