Shadow Guard of Tangerine Flavor (10)

After Gou Liang revealed the correct eating posture of the sea fish, the old man no longer mentioned the words that he wanted to occupy the whole tank, but only three meals a day, pretending to happen in front of Gou Liang, reminding him that he should be "filial piety".

The ship slowly moved south, and time passed quickly with the receding seawater.

August 22.

Shanghai, Royal Palace.

The lamp has been held in the Imperial Study Room, and the emperor is seeing General Zhen's fold-Today is Zhang Tiantou. General Zhang cried out in tears at the memorial and begged the emperor to preside over the justice of the Zhang family. He frowned, and he was too afraid to disturb him, waiting for the emperor to let go of his memorials to remind him that it was time for dinner.

The emperor did not let him pass the meal but asked: "Can Liu still speak outside the temple?"

The eunuch's supervisor busyly said, "Under your Majesty, Lord Jianzheng is still kneeling outside the hall ... he has been kneeling for a day and night, and the food sent by the old slave has not been touched. The drip is not soaked. Your Majesty ... see if you send someone Send him to the prison? "

Liu Jianzheng is older than Emperor Wudi, so if he goes on like this, he will be killed.

The emperor's face sank when he looked pale.

Zhong Yue said that when Yandi was about to move, he was very unhappy.

The earth dragon turned over for the ominous, and often meant that the monarch was unconscious. If the disaster is a little more serious, the emperor will need to sacrifice the heavens to report his sins.

The emperor confessed that he was diligent in government and loved the people, and could not afford to be the word "fainting monarch". How could he endure such a bad sign?

But in the end, he did not dare to despise the predictions from the Zhongjia family of Tianji Mountain, and even though the prince and the deputy supervisor of Qintianjian rushed to Yandi with an early dispatch of troops to evacuate the people of Xingtang County.

But whoever wanted the imperial edict, the governor of the Emperor Qin Tian played the ground of Yan Di, which was not as lightweight as Zhong Yue had predicted, and even bluntly said: "Chen has been warned by the sky, and the disaster in Yan Di will probably stretch for thousands of miles. From the Xing and Tang dynasties, the five counties of Yandi will be affected. The earth dragon Yu Wei is very strong, and there will still be shocks in the next few days. "

Throughout history books, not to mention that Liangliang has not experienced such an earthquake to such an extent for more than 400 years since the founding of the People 's Republic of China, but has never seen it for hundreds of years.

Hearing the words of Emperor Qin Tian in the ears of Emperor Wudi, it was no less than saying that he was worse than the cruel and mediocre dog emperor of the last dynasty. How would he listen? It was Enkuan who did not drag Liu Jianzheng out on the spot and beheaded.

Unexpectedly, Liu Jianzheng was stubborn, and after repeated attempts to enter the room failed, he knelt outside the royal study, and an emperor refused to agree to his unrelenting practice.

The emperor was reluctant to see him from his heart, let alone believe what he said.

His dissatisfaction with Liu Jianzheng is a problem left over from history, and his study of Zhong Guoshi alone is enough to make him see upset.

And after the ex-prince's life was revealed, the emperor was more or less aware of the hidden circumstances of the Zhong family, and he knew that he was blinded by the villain and pushed the loyal Zhong family to the death. In this way, the emperor was even more reluctant to see the proud disciple of the former state teacher-whenever he saw him, he reminded the emperor of his fact that he was a father and the fault in the Zhong family case, which was not a pleasant thing.