Lemon-flavored film emperor attack (2)

#we 头条 : Where are the little stars, your teddy has gotten mad, and loves to come to it! [帮 眼]] [Click Directly To You] #

August 5, 21:09:18.

Twinkle Twinkle Jingjing V: Who is who and who is it! !! !! Which wild man wants to abduct my parents! !! Come out and promise not to kill you! [Anger] [holographic video]

This we branded product "Blinking and Shining Jingjing", the big name Ming Xing, although he is a Teddy master, but he is a brother of We, the global artist ranking in purple list no.44, has hundreds of millions of fans! This blog posted more than a thousand comments in less than a minute. Even if the little stars are already in their sleeping position, they will willingly get up and put on Vr's eyes-regardless of what the goods did, how do they sleep peacefully? ?

But to their surprise, it was not the pride of the real coach who had no friends, but a table of food.

The fragrant hot chicken soup, the steamed egg fried rice, the refreshing kimchi and cucumber rolls, the tender green scallops, and the mushroom-simmered chicken stew that looks particularly delicious for people to enjoy, add a bottle of milk.

Even if it is just the most unusual dish, the full-bodied look from the hands of the famous at the first sight, as if through the fragrance of the screen, has exploded the barrage ↓

"Well, I really want to eat!"

"It was poisoned late at night. It seems that our Teddy is really sad, 2333."

"My star, where's the takeaway, please give me the address! Sleeping hair sleep, I will eat it now!"

"Don't kill the address!"

"Ibid!"

...

Just then, the camera turned back to Ming Xing, close-up a melancholy face.

He said, "An hour ago, a courier brother delivered these spicy chickens, and smiled and said: Beautiful lady, please leave a message to eat on time. It is bad for your body to drink coffee at night. After work, remember Heat the milk, drink it, and sleep again-which wild man is this !!! Actually, you want to join me, fight! (来> ∧ <) ┙ へ ┻┻ "

The parents in his mouth were his agent, Lu Liu, and the cute stars of the fan were all sorry for her. At this time, they heard stories ↓↓

"Wow, meet such a good man, Sister Liu is married!"

"Get married!"

"It's going to rain, my mother is going to marry, and my sixth sister is getting married! Oh, congratulations!"

"If you can say something so lukewarm, it must be that the handsome guy doesn't explain it!"

"Waiting for Six Sister Candy!"

"Six sisters will not marry, let me come !!!"

...

So, when Gou Liang woke up, he was told: Dear Master, you are doing something important!

Hundreds of thousands of fans flooded overnight with the live room that opened only yesterday. As soon as Gou Liang entered, he received a message from [Come is so 6]: I am sorry that my Teddy has troubled you. If necessary, please feel free to contact me (mobile phone number: 135 ****). pS, thank you for dinner, the best I have ever had! [Love you]; and the first group of fans who joined yesterday, "Hey, Your Majesty hasn't turned my card, crying in the sky t ^ t".

Gou Liang is in a good mood.

You replied [Come is so 6]: It doesn't matter. I originally paid attention to it. I should thank you and your Teddy. pS, advertising costs we are about to equal = v =.