Lemon-flavored film emperor attack (16)

====== "Jiangshan" shooting · 50th shot of the third game, action ↓↓ ======

East Palace, Warm Pavilion.

His Royal Highness Prince Huang looked down at the guard leader half-knelt saluting under the hall, afraid of cold, he had to hold the stove tightly, and said loosely: "You are just replacing the master of the master? Look up, let Take a look alone. "

Guan Hui looked up, revealing a handsome and unparalleled face.

His Royal Highness paused for a moment, then quickly avoided the sharpness of those eyes, and snorted, "How can you be a martial artist with such grievances? No wonder you are alone looking at the girls in the palace today. They are all stained with rouge ... You know, the son-in-law in my palace, even if it is not my woman now, will still be, you are so frivolous, how can you make loneliness better? "

Guan Hui's face did not change color, and Shen Sheng said, "Return to Your Highness, Wei Chen dare not."

"Don't dare?" His Royal Highness came down from the couch, stepped barefoot on the white stand, and stood in front of him, leaning in front of him, saying, "Lonely doesn't admire people who have no heart or courage."

Guan Hui: "... Wei Chen has no intention of offending, please Your Highness to punish him."

His Royal Highness poked out his mouth, yawned and said, "I heard that Xiu Wu is best at pinching bones and searching for points. You come to live loosely for the lonely loose, and the lonely will save you from innocence, okay?"

Guan Hui watched him sit on the floor, hesitated, and said, "Thank Your Highness."

It seemed that he was good at pinching his shoulders, and His Royal Highness left him with him, facing him day and night.

...

====== Shooting of "Jiangshan" · The 36th shot of the 29th game, action ↓↓ =======

The crown prince, the emperor's emperor, brought the autumn hunt, but he was assassinated, and the guards were defeated by the killers one by one. Only Guan Hui supported them hard.

He ran with his prince on horseback, and was pursued by killers all the way. In the end, the horse's leg was hit by an arrow. The horse stumbled before the horse and the two were overturned. Guan Hui hugged the prince tightly, rolled down the slope, and was seriously injured. He fled with the prince all the way.

The Prince Prince fell a little and broke his knee. He frowned and said, "No problem, don't stay here again."

As he stubbornly ran forward, Guan Hui ran him behind him, and said, "There is no arrow in his eyes, and he is holding the sword to defend himself."

After several twists and turns, they finally hid in a hidden cave.

...

====== Shooting of "Jiangshan" · Scene 29, Scene 37, action ↓↓ ======

In the cave.

Guan Hui, whose blood was lost in the arrow, was as white as paper, and his eyebrows were tightened against the wall of the cave. The Prince unripely tore his clothes to tie his wounds to stop bleeding, Guan Hui looked at him quietly, and suddenly said, "His Royal Highness, if you can't escape this time, can you regret it?"

The Prince's action paused. "If you do your best, why do you regret it? As for the regrets ... I am afraid that it is the number of lives in this world, and you cannot be alone."

"His Royal Highness deserves to be the Lord of the Lord, so admired so."

"What you say today is extra. Rest assured that Gu Gu won't let you die. In the future, you will have the opportunity to speak. You don't have to finish it all at once."