Lemon-flavored film emperor attack (5)

At three in the afternoon, the shadows of anchor Gou and Emperor He Ying were dragged long.

The two stared at each other affectionately, as if the picture was still ...

Until, Gou Liang was finally awakened by the smell of lemon chicken. He moved his mouth and began to eat and eat. After eating the food in his mouth, he passed the lemon chicken up.

When He Chongzhen moved his eyebrows, he was surprised that he was willing to share food with himself, but he did not hesitate to reach for a chicken nugget, Gouliang stared: "Who let you eat, help me hold it!"

He Chongzhen: "... oh."

really.

The self-passionate Emperor He Ying flashed a bit of grievance in his eyes, holding the seductive lemon chicken.

Gou Liang looked around and smiled, revealing a pair of little pear vortex, and asked him: "Male god, do you have a tissue?"

He Chongzhen flashed a **** in this smile, subconsciously took out the hand hidden in his outstretched hand and prepared to get him a paper towel, at this moment-! !!

Gou Liang shot like electricity, grabbed the cell phone in his hand, turned his head, and ran away!

Gao Lengdi: "..."

With a long leg, he hurried to catch up! Thinking of that soft and cute Meng Liang using Gou Liang's original voice to make a small milk sound "male **** ~", He Chongzhen speeded up his pace-living in the mobile phone of the secret garden of the Emperor, especially can not fall into the hands of Xiaolizu! !! !!

So, the crew of "Beacon Agent".

A gust of wind passed.

Another gust of wind passed.

With a touch, He Yingdi's lounge was locked, and He Yingdi, who was locked outside, was carrying a bowl of lemon chicken.

The gossip souls of the masses are raging, director, where is this play? !!

And inside the lounge.

He used a plate of lemon chicken to replace the Goong Liang of a film king's secret garden mobile phone, and couldn't wait to put the mobile phone in his palm.

Lying sad on the phone's desktop and hugging his "Little Gouliang" because of being neglected, he shouted softly: "Male god, male god, hug ~"

Gou Liang looked at it in surprise.

No doubt, this is a holographic baby.

Produced by Technology Emperor He Chongzhen, it is more powerful than the most advanced holographic technology. It can be seen with the naked eye. No matter it is facial features, skin, appearance or sound, it is full of texture.

Gou Liang poked "Little Gou Liang" in a suit and a bow tie curiously, and when he was lying flat, the holographic baby with only a long mobile phone immediately hugged that finger, hesitated, and his tearful eyes looked at Gou Liang --

"so cute!!!"

[System: ... Well, the baby is not happy. 】

But its owner has been completely taken up by someone else's goblin!

When the baby 's "eyes" locked Gou Liang, he widened his eyes as if frightened, let go of Gou Liang 's fingers, and hid Little Pear in a deep vortex, hiding in a corner of the edge of the phone like a fear, Say, "I want a male god, I want a male god, I don't want you ~"

"Why not me?"

The intelligence of this holographic baby has reached a level beyond Gou Liang's imagination. When he heard it, he said with his head upright, "Xiao Keng Er is a male **** alone."