Lemon-flavored film emperor attack (17)

#wetopic: I wonder if my girlfriend finally showed up? !! 【Click Directly To You】 #

The crew of "The Rose Blooming at the End of the World" V: On November 11, the premiere @ 贺崇烽 V @ Lily 吴 is waiting for you! [Premiere · Hologram Video]

He Chongzheng is No.9 in Zibang, and the biracial Lily Wu in Chinese name Wu Lili is No.38 in Zibang, both of which have attracted much attention. This movie can be said to be a big system last year, and it also involves the theme of survival at the end of the day. Is one of the most sought after hot material.

Pre-sale tickets have long been hard to find, with almost no seats available, and of course the premiere is also highly anticipated.

But no one expected that Wu Lili would make such a big news at the premiere. When the reporter asked what kind of person the film emperor was after the filming, she said: "Ama is a very good person. After the show, I do n't have any expressions as I do now, but in fact I take care of people in my life very carefully. There is no overbearing or imagination. So bees who want to watch the iceberg president 's script may be disappointed. "

The reporter asked, "Why did Lily know this in detail? Do you have a good personal relationship?"

Wu Lili blushed and waved her hand and said, "Okay, friends who care about Grandma's gossip, will you please care about our guide Liu? He will be angry with the actor, haha."

Fans have speculated whether Wu Lili is He Chongzhen 's mysterious girlfriend-Since the first cooperation, Wu Lili has maintained He Chongzhen in front of the media, and the two have collaborated on three movies, several large-scale public service advertisements, and played for a long time. It is also common sense. Although Wu Lili is three years older than He Chongzhen, she is the youngest female artist on the Purple List. She has a very strong background and can be described as a perfect pair.

Moreover, the beauty of her life, after her debut, there is a special public relations, the image has always been particularly good business, in addition to making two big studio news, there can be said that there is no negative news.

As a result, the acceptance of fans has increased.

And He Chongzhen, who has always been direct, did not deny it on the spot. What does this mean?

Fans were out of the sky, and Gou Liang couldn't bear to look directly.

Before waiting for He Chongzhen to return to the set, someone broke the news that Wu Lili's flight came to the capital of China after He Chongzhen and was blocked by paparazzi at the airport. When asked if she had made an appointment with He Chongzhen, she just said: "The director was invited to talk about the drama, but it was a coincidence. Please don't think about it."

[System: Master, this man perfectly interprets an idiom. 】

[Gou Liang: Oh? 】

[System: There are no silver two hundred and twenty here. 】

Gou Liangyi laughed, and pinched and rubbed the holographic baby He Yingdi, who was selling so much to him on the screen of his mobile phone, watching his fleshy face turned into countless shapes, making "wife I was wrong" and "Xiaokenger the best "Xiaokenger (づ  ̄3 ̄) づ" sounded and smiled.

[There is no wind or rain in the consciousness, but it is very sunny. The system says a little unexpectedly: Master, aren't you angry? 】

[Gou Liang: Angry? What deserves me to be so clumsy? Do you think I'm the heroine of a brain drama? 】

[The system is unhappy to say: I have n't watched the brain drama for many years, ╭ (╯ ^ ╰) ╮]

[Gou Liang: However, you still can't save your brain. 】