Shadow Guard of Tangerine Flavor (18)

The cold fingers and the fear of being choked in his throat caused a cold sweat behind Li Yan, and only heard a murky voice saying, "His Royal Highness, please."

He swallowed and looked at Gou Liang again. He had been screwed onto the carriage by his neck. The guards around him, except for a personal **** who had collapsed on the ground, had all died, not even the dark guard hiding in the dark! Their bodies were stuffed in the Prince's luxurious and spacious carriage, stacked one after another.

When he returned to the brightly-lit East Palace, his steps were still rushing, deep and shallow.

Zhong Yue heard him come in and sneered, "His Royal Highness is going to finish his old love so soon?"

He turned his head, and immediately saw Li Yan's dreadful frown, frowning slightly, and then said coldly, "It seems your old love does not accept your love."

The wounds on his face and the lack of teeth made his voice lose his former clarity and melody, and became yin and yang.

Li Yan gave him an angry look, then pushed the **** next to the eunuch, and poured himself a few cups of hot water to drink his stomach to calm him down.

"Master, it's time to rest."

Gou Liang Wenyan put down his hand, rubbed his eyebrows with one hand, and stretched out to Zhong Quan naturally.

Even though he has been able to go a long way as usual, he still often forgets what he has recovered and is accustomed to Zhong Quan as his walking tool.

Zhong Quan held him up, and it was just this action that broke up all the depressed emotions in his heart.

Gou Liang stretched his waist, only to find that he was jealous, lying on his shoulder with a yawn, saying, "Is there something in the house today?"

"As expected by the owner, the man really wanted to kill Wang Haiyi tonight. The killer did not commit suicide after he was caught but died immediately. Someone should be in the vicinity to control it. However, his subordinates were incapable. He fled. "

"Anyway, can he step into Wang Haiyi's yard?"

"It should be."

"Haha, it's not us who are worried now."

"What does the host mean?"

"Nothing. I just put some poison in Wang Haiyi's courtyard today. You stared at the drugstore within a hundred miles of the shadow guard. If anyone catches these medicines, I will pay close attention to them."

He said he would report the name of the medicine to Zhong Quan.

As the old man said, Gou Liang's talent for learning poison is much higher than that of medicine, and he has been able to make drugs independently in just over a year, and the efficacy has been endless, and sometimes even the old man admires it. Grandpa and grandchildren often make up a bunch of poisonous poisons, and they look like they will never stop.

However, Gou Liang's poison was powerful, but the person was also very cunning. Gou Liang traced to the end, only to get the result of the stolen drug shop again cut off.

Zhong Quan was annoyed and said, "Subordinates are not good at doing things, please the owner to punish!"

"come."

Zhong Guan stepped forward, Gou Liang lying on his side with his arms resting on his bed, and raised his hand lazily to grab his chin. He groped with his thumb on his lips, but his eyes were cold like a fairy, and asked him, "How do you want me to punish you?" ? "

"the host......"

Zhong Quan held his thumb, his eyes burning.

Gou Liang couldn't help but laughed first and said, "Don't work well and dare to look at me like this, wouldn't you want to eat me?"