Papaya flavored big brother (7)

At the foot of Nanshan.

"Sister Ye, why are you here too?"

"Why, this Nanshan sent Brother Tang to me but not?"

"Where did Ye Shimei say, if it wasn't for Tang Nuo's kid who always caused trouble and lost my face, why would I run this trip?"

The two heads of Fanyinge and Jiuminglou were very surprised when they met each other here. They tried to tell each other that they had no intention to say what they meant, and then wentssiping.

On the mountain, the head of Situ was very surprised to learn that the two were approaching, and quickly dispatched Yue Qian and Cao Gengwu and Situ Bai to greet him, waiting for him outside the main hall. After a few embarrassments, Situ Chang asked: "I heard that Brother Tang had sent his young grandson to Yigu, but why did he come to Nanshan with Ye Yemei this time, is it because he is afraid that the juniors in the family will lose money here?

Situ Tian laughed loudly and spoke loudly.

Lord Ye Ge didn't meander, saying, "Brother Szeto joked and laughed. I came here for an old thing twenty-three years ago ..."

Yue Qian looked at Gou Liang with anxiety, watched that he tied a peony sachet to his belt, took another photo of himself, and took a step forward, whispering, "Ye Gui, you really don't want to get your identity back. ?"

Gou Liangman said indifferently, "What is it to do, to tell those enemies, that I haven't died?"

He lightened his lips with his fingertips and smeared them on the lips-Lin Xiu Niang saw that he never applied grease and powder, fearing that his brother would love him for the first time, and he did not take good care of him, so he sent him his own treasure. Gou Liang had never thought of touching it before. Although he said he didn't care, his abnormal behavior was enough to show that he was not completely indifferent to the Fanyin Pavilion and Jiu Ming Lou.

"Ye Gui ... who are your enemies, aren't my Nanshan sword school, Fanyinge and Jiuminglou together enough to fight?"

"I don't like trouble."

Gou Liang pursed his lips and saw that the lip color was even. He lowered the copper mirror and walked to Yue Qian, saying, "It's sweet, would you like it?"

Although he asked, he had already printed his lips on Yue Qian's mouth.

Yue Qian wanted to kiss, and he jumped away again, and said, "It's hard to put on makeup, but don't eat it for me."

Yue Qian made a fist and coughed, and said again, "Ye Gui, don't you really want to tell me? I don't want you to live in anxiety day and night. I just don't rely on the teacher. If anyone wants to harm you, I will I will cut it for you. "

"People's hearts are changeable. Who knows if a former friend, even a loved one, will turn against his eyes?"

What he said casually, Yue Qian flashed a sharp edge in his eyes, "Is it the Fanyin Pavilion, or-"

"It doesn't matter who it is."

Gou Liang sighed slightly and asked Yue Qian: "Do you know Nine Nine Tactics?"

"Nine Nine Tactics ?!"

The head of Situ and the master of Ye Ge cried out at the same time.

After Ye Gezhu explained his intentions, Tang Louzhu no longer concealed it.

They all came today because they received a letter from the juniors in the family to verify the identity of Gou Liang.

The landlord of Tang also talked about a secret that was not known to outsiders in the case of the destruction of his elder brother's family. It turned out that along with the death of his elder brother's family, there was also the top secret method of Jiuminglou: Nine Nine Tactics.