Shadow Guard of Tangerine Flavor (7)

Fingers on the pulse, the old man's face became more dignified.

Gou Liang breathed a serious piece of sleep uniformly, hiding in the sea of consciousness, and let the system point the program eyes at the host, carefully observing the face of the original owner who had never looked carefully because of the eyelashes.

Qingjun's melon seeds face, apricot eyes high nose, lips slightly smaller, delicate and delicate, the face cut by the disease smiled with two not deep but gentle dimples. Without this scar, the whole person can't be regarded as an all-out country, but also gentle and moist like jade and Yushu orchid. If you look more closely, you can also see a tear mole under the left corner of the left eye ... it must be beautiful to cry.

Gou Liang was a little upset.

Wait for the old man to retract his hand.

Zhong Quan busy asked: "Lao Jiang, how is your master?"

After a night of torture, Gou Liang fell asleep at this time, and his **** face that had originally developed a little blood turned pale again, making people unbearable.

The old man said: "Xu is the overheating of the medicated bath, which makes the toxins worse. However, this will happen sooner or later. The poison on his body is impossible unless my old man personally develops an antidote, and it is impossible to cure it, and the only one is The antidote is a handle. But he is stubborn ... he will only experience one attack after another. I am afraid that the lack of desire will not be effective for a long time. "

"What can you do?"

He was rare and respectful, but the old man didn't buy his account and snorted, "What can I do?"

"I didn't say it earlier, only to cure him of a disease! Since he has to get rid of his legs, instead of consuming it with me here, it is better to find him a man earlier-hey, it 's better. Go to find a A man like you who is a high horse and strong martial arts, clicks on the acupuncture point of Zhongjia Xiaogui, and lets him be happy. When he tastes it, hehe ... "

When he talked about raising the volume, he "woke up" Gou Liang, and shouted, "Grandpa?"

The old man laughed stiffly and was a little uncomfortable. He coughed and asked, "How do you feel?"

Gou Liang did not have much discomfort, except for some demobilization and weakness in the rear.

The old man nodded and told him what Zhong Quan had just said. Of course, the words were euphemistic and serious, but there was only one theme: quickly prepare a man, good grandson.

Gou Liang's lips were silent.

Zhong Quan was originally prepared to admit punishment, but he did not expect his little master to be very well-behaved today, washing and eating quietly, but he had never seen him straight.

Really angry?

Zhong Quan thought to himself, but what he should do was unambiguous.

The following month, Gou Liang really did not say a word with Zhong Quan. It was Zhong Quan who reported on the recent situation in Beijing. He just listened and nodded to know that there was a haze in his eyebrows, but Zhong Quan couldn't feel his true thoughts.

Today is also the same, but after reporting the developments of all parties, Zhong Quan did not step down immediately, but hesitated, saying, "Master, the day after tomorrow is the fifteenth period, you ..."

Gou Liang's eyebrows showed a little sharpness, and finally he said, "How are you going?"

Zhong Quan: "But as instructed by the master."