Papaya flavored big brother (6)

I don't know how Wandumen and Hehuan factions negotiated. After all, they were all peaceful in Jiangbei.

After crossing the river, it is the sphere of influence of Wandumen. The masters in this group such as the cloud are even more fierce. Several people of Yue Qian are very vigilant. Fortunately, they met three people who asked for advice.

A total of more than 30 people from the Sanqingjiao group went to Nanshan to attend this martial arts conference. When they heard about Jiang Lao 's troubles, they immediately expressed their willingness to help-for the entanglement between Gou Liang and the demon, Jiang Lao and others tacitly agreed. Concealed it.

With their participation, Yue Qian and his party became even more powerful, and the evil demon committed again and again and again.

Going further south, one after another converged with the teams of Fanyin Pavilion, Jiu Minglou and Shaolin Temple. However, Yue Qian and others did not dare to take it lightly. Only when they entered the territory of the Nanshan Sword School did they really feel relieved.

The decent Bibian event is a martial arts event once every five years. The inn in Nanshan City is full of people. On the road are all rivers and lakes people wearing their martial arts costumes and wearing various weapons.

A group of talents arrived at the foot of Nanshan Mountain, and several horses greeted each other. A clear female voice shouted, "Master!"

But when Situ Shuang came near, he did not see Yue Qian. Instead, he spotted Jiang Suxi, who looked sweet.

Thinking of a letter written by senior Jiang, who was found in his father's study by accident, the letter stated that he wanted to get married with his elder brother, and Situ Shuang saw her eyes with hostility. But she did not dare to make a fool in front of everyone and greeted several elders. Then she went to Situ Bai and asked, "Brother, didn't you send a message to your father and say that the brother came back with you?"

Situ Bai reluctantly said, "The big brother and Girl Ye have something to do in the city-"

"What, that demon girl is here ?!"

Situ Shuang's face changed so much that he couldn't take care of the others immediately and went to Nanshan City.

Situ Bai: "..."

Cao Gengwu, the second disciple under the head of Situ, apologized, "The younger sister is young and lively, and I would like to forgive you for your rudeness."

There is nothing wrong with everyone.

At the moment, Situ Shuangshuang 's long-awaited brother was following Gou Liang with anxiety at the moment, admonishing again and again: "Ye Gui, you can't eat any more ... It 's hot and cold if you eat it hot and cold ... we might as well Come again tomorrow ... "

Gou Liang didn't listen to him and walked happily among the vendors.

He ate it all the way, and he wasn't addicted yet Yue Qian watched and panicked for him.

Situ Shuang found them in a snack shop.

Holding a large package of packed food, Yue Qian was paying the bill to Gou Liang. The shopkeeper collected the money and put two carefully wrapped snacks into his hand, which almost covered his chin. Gou Liang saw that he was so happy to spend money, and suddenly felt a bit regret that the material conditions in the first few worlds were too good, and he had never experienced this "buy buy buy" taste.

What was going to be said, Situ Shuang's voice came in: "Master!"

She rushed over, and Yue Qian, who was full of her hands, hurried away, lest she get Gou Liang's favorite things to the ground. After answering Shimei, he said to Gou Liang, "There is a semi-colon of Nanxiu Building in front of the Embroidery House. Would you like to see it?"