Papaya flavored big brother (3)

time! You are the same age as Miss Jiang and you are not married, then Miss Jiang is still After Xia Xinya, the first beauty of the rivers and lakes is worthy of the invincible brother. The head of Situ and the Jiang family have such a good relationship, and they must also intend to kiss and kiss-oh! "

Gou Liang glanced at him lightly. Tang Nuo, who was rough in his nerves, didn't even notice him, but He Cong, who was sitting beside him, felt a cold behind him, and almost subconsciously covered his mouth.

Gou Liang, who was feeding the horse, clapped his hands and stood up. "There is nothing left and right, and it's OK to go to the East China Sea."

After all, he turned over and urged the horse to leave.

"Ye Gui, don't run wild!"

Yue Qian saw that he was about to run out of his sight and hurried to catch up. Zhu Fengyi and He Cong glanced at each other, who sighed at the younger brother who was still complaining: "Sooner or later you will suffer from this mouth."

Tang Nuo was wronged: "I said something wrong to me!"

As soon as Zhu Feng laughed, he urged him to start and chased Gou Liang away.

Hurrying all the way, in the evening of the day, five people stayed in a hotel.

"Several guest officers are staying at the shop or are they tipping?"

"I want four rooms."

He Cong made sure arrangements. He was not assured that the younger brother and sister would naturally live together, while the others had one each.

Xiao Er was about to answer, but Yue Qian said, "No need, just three."

Yue Qian, who was immediately stared at, then reacted that Gou Liang was a woman, and her scalp tightened suddenly, explaining dryly: "It is not safe for Ye Gui to live alone with a girl ..."

He Cong, Zhu Fengyi, Tang Nuo: Oh, is it safe to live with you? → v →

Gou Liang chuckled.

He smiled as if the snow and ice had melted in the past, and ten miles of flowers bloomed, so that the people who were eating and talking in the inn's lobby calmed down and straightened.

When Xiao Er led the house into the room, Tang Nuo was one step behind and bit his ear with his brother: "I didn't expect them to be in this relationship. I really can't see that he is such a Yue Wudi, heh."

He Cong glanced at Yue Qian who had paused in front of him, and once again covered the mouth of Xiaoshi.

As soon as he entered the door, Yue Qian smiled bitterly: "I will destroy you by my name, Brother Ye."

Gou Liang glanced at him, "The men below are so jealous that they can't wait to tear you, so you don't have to be in the blessing."

Yue Qian could not help but rolled his eyes.

Gou Liang Kaihuai, the smile at the corner of his mouth did not fall for a long time.

After dinner, He Cong sent Tang Nuo to invite Yue Qian to drink and talk about the old, and he and Zhu Feng talked about something. Tang Nuo stepped out of the door and saw Yue Qian walking up with a big parcel, but he just came back from the outside. Tang Nuo explained his intention, Yue Qian declined, and hurriedly returned to the room, closing the door.

Tang Nuo took a sigh of relief, his eyes flashed fiercely, and he hurried back to the room to interrupt the two brothers who were discussing.

"Brother and Brother, guess what I just saw?"