Papaya flavored big brother (4)

East China Sea Panlong Island.

The smoke is thousands of miles away, the mountains and rivers are reflected, the ripples cross, Huan Nai is gone.

Jiangfu is located in this picturesque scenery.

"There is a loss of welcome when you come to the door." Lao Jiang welcomed him and greeted the teachers of He Cong and Zhu Fengyi. When they learned that everything was OK, they turned to the faceless Gou Liang and Yue Qian with a smile. "What are these two?"

"Haha, you don't recognize him, this one is--"

"Brother!"

A surprise voice interrupted He Cong's introduction.

Situ, who heard that the other responding person had arrived and greeted him with white eyes, walked forward a few steps, "Brother, you are here too, dad didn't tell me in advance!"

He was very enthusiastic about this task. After all, "The Rhythm Spectrum" is too eye-catching. The road is not smooth. He is not confident that he can handle it.

Now when I met Yue Qian, his heart was immediately stabilized.

"Three brothers."

Yue Qian met him, and the smile in his eyes became real.

Lao Jiang laughed: "I'm still a boy, who is so romantic, it's invincible! Haha, the old man can't even recognize you, it's really old, come up and let him Look at my husband, I haven't seen your boy in five years but I have grown up! "

"Yue Qian has met Elder Jiang."

There was nothing he could do about the elder's nickname Yue Qian, and the two greeted them warmly.

At that time, Yue Qian became famous in the First World War, and at the age of fourteen he was at the top of the list of young heroes. However, in the same year, the Yue family suffered a lot of trouble. Yue Qian had been missing for three years alone, and later he was locked in the sword array by his master. Therefore, although he is the first student of the Nanshan Sword School and is well-known, only few outsiders have seen him in recent years. These scenes of meeting each other.

Yue Qian slightly mentioned the reason for coming to the Jiang family and introduced Gou Liang to Jiang Lao.

Although he said he was a friend, there was still a glimmer of dim light in the eyes of Lao Jiang when he saw the appearance of this "woman".

The so-called no reason, Tang Nuo said eloquently that the Jiang family fancy Yue Qian as the son-in-law, because Jiang Lao repeatedly revealed in public the intention to marry with the Nanshan sword school. Although the guide is Shanjian School, who knows that he is looking at the first apprentice Yue Qian who is in charge of Situ?

I have never heard of Yue Qian having a confidant, but now there is such a person, and Gou Liang's appearance is a great threat to his granddaughter ...

Thinking of Jiang Suxi, she came.

The sound of a crisp bell came, and the young girl rushed in, and when she entered the door, she only heard the grandfather coughing twice. She spit out her tongue, and quickly straightened into everyone's ladylike appearance. Even so, those eyes were full of slyness and quickly looked at the people in the eye hall. When they saw Yue Qianshi's eyes lighted up, his face smiled deeper, and his innocent and smart look made people smile.

"Su Xi has seen grandpa, several brothers ... sister?"

Qing Ling's voice sounded. When Jiang Suxi finally saw Gou Liang, there was a hint of doubt in her eyes, but she was soon thrown behind her.