Lemon-flavored film emperor attack (21) END

China Golden Globe Awards Ceremony.

It is held on the day of the Chinese New Year Tanabata Festival. It is said that the galaxy on this night is the most beautiful.

Since China 's monopoly on holographic technology, the authority of the entertainment industry has gradually returned to this continent from overseas. The China Film Awards include global works and are the highest trophy in the circle.

The awards ceremony will be held tonight, and anchor Gou started the live broadcast again, wrinkled and anxious while making breakfast.

Today's breakfast is no longer sweet, but instead ↓↓

Durian buns, roasted wheat with sour bamboo shoots, buns with chili sauce sandwich, and a small fresh bitter gourd juice ...

"Mai Mai, don't think about it! Σ ()"

"It's going to be diarrhea when you eat it like this ...> ﹏ <."

"If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I couldn't believe that the food was so beautiful, it would be dark food ..."

"Mai Mai is at ease. You don't need to be stressed when you attend the award ceremony for the first time."

"Yeah, yeah, Mai Mai, no matter what happens, we will always love you!"

...

However, these did not comfort Gou Liang's injured heart.

[Ding, target favorability updated, current favorability: +99. 】

【Ding! The task progress bar advances, the current task progress: 98%. 】

These two systems hinted that Gou Liang felt like a heavy volcano.

Since then, he and the equally motivated goal have unlocked a new pose, and he tried a contented He Chongzhen to love him very much. Both of them are like paint, but they were close to the critical point of favor and task progress five days ago, but they scared Gou Liang. Don't dare to "greedy."

After so fasting for almost a week, just last night, the unbearable Gou Liang and He Chongzhen rolled together like dry fire. Gou Liangqi said that she wanted to try something different, and put on Xiaoyu a small raincoat. Sure enough, the task progressed obediently and it no longer climbed up.

but......

Gou Liang, however, was horrified to discover that the "positive soul power" that had not been "eaten" by him for the first time would soon dissipate and could not be eaten at all.

The sleeping He Chongzhen didn't know, a dog crouched in the corner and burst into tears with a full umbrella.

Thinking of having to live on a small umbrella in this life, Gou Liang only felt that the sky outside was more gloomy and darker than the special effect of "Beacon".

He Chongzhen's footsteps approached, and Gou Liang waved to the little cutes and said, "Today's Mai Tao live room is here to say goodbye to you, see you at the awards ceremony tonight."

He Chongzhen heard the sound and waited at the door before entering.

The air was filled with indescribable bitterness and sour taste, and then he saw today's breakfast ... He Chongzhen smiled stiffly: "Xiaokenger, what's wrong?"

Gou Liang was sitting in a slouching position, and stared at him with small eyes: "I woke up today, and you actually slept with your back to me, my baby was unhappy. ╯ ^ ╰"

He Chongzhen laughed, stepped forward and held him in his arms and put it on his lap. He touched his head and said, "Don't be nervous, no one is more to expect than you tonight. And we don't necessarily need that trophy, right ?"