Shadow Guard of Tangerine Flavor (20) END

At the ceremony, the assassin of the new emperor was shocked.

Especially the elders who went through the two dynasties, this is not the first time that they experienced the turmoil of the chaos with the collapse of the new emperor before he ascended the throne. The only difference is that the elder brother of the emperor did not even wait for the ceremony.

They hurried to the inner palace with the emperor, and the perpetrators were captured on the spot. The new emperor fell to the ground, a knife stuck in his chest, his eyes widened, but he was dead.

King An and Li Xi both had sweaty hands and heartbeats like drums. They thought they were arrested and followed them with excitement and enthusiasm. They were shocked when they saw the perpetrators-Zhong Yue? !!

Emperor Wu stared at Zhong Yue and saw him look at his blood-stained hands in despair, muttering in disbelief: "How could this be, how can ..." He jumped at the heart, even if he knew that Zhong Yue was a failure It's up!

Emperor Wu's eyes were dark and he was supported by the eunuch. He was severely attacked and decided immediately: "The bold thief dared to murder the prince! Kill the emperor!"

"And slow!"

Before the Yu Linjun approached Zhong Yue, a person suddenly appeared in the hall.

"Who is coming, dare to break into the palace!"

Zhang Tong led the drink, and was about to start, but I don't know why the whole person suddenly stiffened in place and couldn't move.

Wu Di is still calm: "I don't know which senior of the Zhong family you are?"

The comer didn't answer him, but hurried to Zhong Yue, frowned and looked at Li Yan on the ground, suddenly relieved, "Yueer, he's not dead yet."

"what?"

Zhong Yue stared blankly at his grandfather, and the patriarch Zhong repeated: "You are not cruel enough, he is not dead yet. Do you know what to do?"

Zhong Yue looked at Li Yan, his eyes were full of tears and panic, and the chief clan pinched his shoulders. "The success or failure is here, what are you still hesitating about ?!"

Zhong Yue just sobered up and slammed at Li Yan, grabbed the handle, and then added a knife to his heart--

"stop!!"

The Emperor Wu shouted subconsciously, and the ministers were frightened, but were imprisoned by invisible forces, and they could only watch it.

On the occasion of a stern moment, a dark shadow flashed over and hit Zhong Yueyu Feisheng into an elderly Zhong patriarch. The two fell to the ground and fell to the ground.

"Yueer!"

"Patriarch!"

The other members of the Zhong family, who were hiding in the dark, immediately appeared-they were afraid of interfering with Zhong Yuedu, but at this time they couldn't care much about it. Zhong Yue spit out blood and helped his grandfather to get up. He turned around and saw two people appear next to Li Yan-Gou Liang in a wheelchair was giving Li Yan a needle, and Zhong Quan Tijian stood aside.

The silent shadow guard, who appeared silently, was holding the cold blade to their necks, forcing the Zhong family to move.

He stopped bleeding after a few shots, and Gou Liang stuffed a pill into Li Yan's mouth.

Within a moment, Li Yanxuan's pupils reunited with light.

Emperor Wu and his ministers saw each other for a moment.