chapter 26: fourth graders fantasy's

Start from the beginning

Inside of the kitchen she had counted the cool-aid, and hi-c's that she had to make sure she had everyone that she had brought. Emmy rushed down the steps and looked around before noticing Y/n. "Is your friend coming?"

"He's meeting us next door, you have everything?" Y/n eyed her sister knowing she was going to forget something.

Emmy nodded before throwing Y/n's pills inside of her bag as well just in case the girl wind up forgetting them. "Yeah," The two of them grabbed their separate bags of everything that they had and helped one another grab onto the cases of juice that were needed for the party before making their way next door.

The sun was going down slowly, almost tinting the south side a shade of grey. "Looks like I made it right in time" A familiar voice was echoing through her ears as she turned looking at Jack walking towards them getting out of his white car, with bags of KFC in his hands.

"Looks like you did" she smiled back at him, "Let's go before Debbie starts to worry about everything."

Mandy was sitting on the couch holding Black Lights and talking to Debbie about them. "They make people better looking" She replied to the little ginger girl in front of her. "-Most people."

"Can't you use them to see blood," Debbie pointed out.

"My dad uses them to snuff out fake bills" Mandy finished.

"Why snuff them out if you don't pay them" Logan sassed, joining the two girls as he laid out three pizzas on the living room coffee table. "Sausage, Plain and Pineapple." Pointing at each other as he sat them down.

Mandy and Debbie winded up looking at each other with a grimace on their face because he chose food. "Your so gross dude, don't bring your rich white people's shit in here"

"What?" Y/n asked walking into the house from the front door with Emmy and Jack following behind her.

Logan turned to her; laughing a bit because of Mandy's comment. "I honestly don't think there is anything wrong until you try it" He took a seat next to the girl who rolled her eyes.

"Pineapple pizza."

"You're on your own, dumb-fucker" Y/n ruffled Logan's hair walking past her, Jack looked around the house following behind Y/n with Mandy smirking and looking at the women lying back on the couch as they walked passed Lip who did a double take at the height of Jack.

The back door swung open, and Carl came through to the living room with a blonde-haired boy who Y/n instantly recognised as Little Han. "Ding Dongs! Awesome!" He reached over the table with eagerness but Debbie slapped his hand away from the table.

"Carl, those are for guests."

Both of them were about to start fighting. "Good I brought one" Carl moved her out of his way and went towards the sweets that were on the table just for Logan to grab him trapping him on his lap. "Come on man,"

"You heard the birthday girl," Logan mocked the whole birthday party idea of everything that was happening which was the reason it was a sleepover.

He picked Carl up like he was a plane and dragged him back into the kitchen. "Lame dude," Carl got up from being manhandled, causing Logan to chuckle ruffling the boy's hair and pushing him towards his friend who was talking to Debbie.

"You knew Holly Herkmier was coming" Logan grabbed a piece of candy that was on the table and put it in his mouth; before finally taking notice of Jack helping Y/n out with putting hugs in the freezer to get cold faster. "Who is this?"

"Jack," He spoke turning around and putting his hand out to shake Logan's hand who was shorter than him by inches.

"Logan" The boy shook his hand back before eyeing Y/n who shrugged her shoulders.