"Boss, when are you going to come back to Beijing?" asked one of his staffs. Rounan assumed that none of his workers knew that he was currently in England with her.

"I'm going to sign out now," he did not answer the question and quickly left the meeting. He then looked back at Rounan, spreading out his out and calling her to come to him.

"Come here," he called her tenderly, eyes were still on her. Rounan wanted to ignore him. In fact, she felt like running away from him but her body was betraying her. Her mind and body refused to work in sync today, which later she found herself was walking towards him. Wei Ting gently pulled her onto his lap.

"Did you know that you have been such a naughty girl?" Rounan frowned in confuse when he said so. What had she done anyway? She looked at him closely. He is the definition of aging like fine wine.

"I hardly keep myself focused just now," he gently attacked her neck, kissing and biting the skin over there. He knew what she did just now, sitting on the couch and pretending to read magazine when she actually was staring at him all the time. Rounan had found no word to defence herself, so she would accept any punishment from him.

Wei Ting smiled when he caught the sight of gold necklace on her neck, the birthday present that he had given to her few days ago. His lips now moved to her lips, kissing her passionately as his fingers ran through her hair. The kiss was getting sloppy and intense, and one of his hands had made the way under her shirt. Unfortunately, their moment was interrupted from Wei Ting's ringing phone. He wanted to ignore it initially, but Rounan managed to glance at the ID caller on the screen phone.

"Your Mom," she managed to say between the kisses, yet he seemed have not heard what she just saying to him. Wei Ting groaned when Rounan gently pushed him away from him.

"Your Mom," Wei Ting was confused initially, until Rounan took his phone on the desk and passed to him. She left his lap and moved away, quickly fixing her hair and clothes. Wei Ting was about to answer the video call from Mrs. Chan when Rounan noticed how inappropriate his look right now.

"Wait! Wait! You have lipstick stain on your mouth," she quickly grabbed a wet tissue on dressing table and went back to Wei Ting to wipe his mouth.

"It has stopped ringing," His phone finally went quiet. He was about to kiss her again when his phone was ringing again.

"You should answer it," Rounan took few steps away from him, but Wei Ting was faster. He snaked his arm around her waist to prevent her from running away.

"I will give her a call back later. I believe that my Mom knows better what her son is doing when he is not answering the call," he was giving her a mischievous smile before lifted her body and carried her to the bed.

************

EVEN THOUGH the ground was covered with orange and yellow leaves as those leaves kept falling out from the true, it was still a breathtaking scenery for Rounan and Wei Ting. As daytime is shorter during autumn, they went to the nearby park after 2pm and strolled around. Wei Ting would hold her hand and sometimes he would wrap his arm around her shoulder whilst strolling in the park. The weather is getting colder because Winter is approaching

"Are you tired?" Rounan shook her head when he asked her so. Truthfully, she was slightly tired after he had drained her energy out in the bed this morning, yet it did not stop her from coming to this park. She needed the fresh air anyway. The day was getting dark, so he brought her to the bench beside the pond to watch the sunset. There were still a lot of people in the park anyway, waiting for the sunset just like them.