NEW STORY UPDATE

Yes, I am going to shamelessly upload my other story here. Not to worry, Mateless is coming back soon.

HAYDEN IN THE MIDDLE is out!!!!!! Yes!!!! Finally!!!!!!! Go check it out on my profile. Here is the description:
“In the labyrinth of emotions, strength emerges from the echoes of struggles. ”

Except Hayden was tired of trying to navigate the endless maze of her emotions. Somethings, she learned, are better left undiscovered. Like her best friend's infidelity.

She wished she hadn't seen them making out by her locker. She wished it wasn't Cheyenne, her nemesis and tormentor. But it was. She wished she hadn't known. It would have saved her heartbreak and pain. Wouldn't have made her backtrack in her ascent to emotional stability. But it did. And now she couldn't take it back.

Amidst all the emotional and physical abuse, he added a lot more to her plate.

Hayden was the only one, apart from her best friend, who knew about the turmoil that went on in her heart. Even her 'family', those most responsible for it were oblivious. Her mother, the ultimate perfectionist when it came to her, didn't know how much her oppression to be the best was taking its toll on her daughter and her siblings who regarded her as a toy they could use and dump however they liked.

Hayden's mental and emotional health was about disappearing when four make transfers stepped into her life. Nothing differentiated these boys from the ultimate bad boys except, perhaps, their interest in no girl but Hayden. Yet, this wasn't the worst part. She should've been able to avoid them till graduation, but she was interested in them too. Though she saw no reason why she should've been. Especially since Jason, her best friend, ditched her for them and her broad knowledge of novels told her they were trouble as soon as they walked in.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
They didn't know what peaked their interest. Was it her obvious hate for makeup even though she was wearing it, the limp in her steps, or the pain in her eyes that she failed to conceal? It didn't matter. The boys had always been one for a mystery and they just couldn't wait to unravel this one.

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 2024!!! Have a wonderful year.

1st January, 2024.
Luna❤️.