Thank You ❤️

This story was started on a whim by 9 year old me and I don't know where the story is going anymore. Originally, it wasn't supposed to get this complicated. She was supposed to meet Ryder and fall in love with him. Alec was not in my mind then but as I have begun to realize my hands have a mind of their own.

Thank you all of you for coming this far no matter how bad my writing is. It's heartwarming knowing that complete strangers overlooked the flaws that people in real life can't seem to. You guys made my year. You really did. You have no idea how jumpy I was when I got my first read. Thank you @Darkyph. My sisters were and are still on Wattpad but my first read was from a complete stranger. One of my sisters only added Mateless to her library because I got a hold of her phone and forced her to do it. The other one declares she can't read unfinished stories but can't she put all that aside for the happiness of her own sister? I guess I should stop moping now.

Anyways, I will do my best on refining both the chapters and the plot. Suggestions are always welcome. You can comment on this part or message me privately. You can even write it on my conversations board. I would be so glad.

I LOVE EVERY LAST ONE OF Y'ALL.

Till whenever we meet,
December 11, 2023
Luna❤️.

Tata my loves.