3: Rejection

After the incident,I cried my eyes out until I decided to teach Brian a lesson. I will not let him off that easily. He maybe my alpha but I was his mate and Luna no matter what. After managing to remove everything that was connected to my body,I stormed out of the room and into the hallway. Kylie hadn't said anything since Brian tried to kill us but she was in a corner sulking on our ill fate.
" Stop crying it won't do any good. I am also hurt about what he did and I want to make him pay. But if you keep on crying I won't be able to. I need all the help I can get" I consoled her.
" I agree that he has to pay for hurting us and I know just how to do it" She said with a mischievous smirk on her face. I don't know if wolves can smirk and if they can I guess that is how it will look like. Kylie sent me some images and I immediately understood what she was trying to do. By now I was already out of the hospital and was walking in direction of Brian's house. I knew he would be there complaining about how he did not want me as his mate. He should be glad his mom was not around or else she would have smacked him lots of times. When I reached the pack house ,I headed straight for Brian's room but what I saw was not what I wanted to. I entered his room without knocking to enjoy the glamorous view of my mate and his girlfriend mating. Just before he noticed me,I heard him tell her that she was his Luna and not a miserable person like me.
" Alexandra!! What are you doing in my room without my permission" He said without any ounce of guilt in his voice. I quickly recovered and shot back "Why is there a problem or is it because you are having fun with your girlfriend over here." He seemed shocked and had a look of surprise on his face. I had never talked back to anyone before and I know it is surprising.
" I wonder what I did to the moon goddess to receive such a disgusting, irritating nincompoop as a mate". I continued. He seemed angered but didn't say anything. I wasn't done yet.
"Yet at the same time I pity your girlfriend and soon to be Luna for getting a man like you to be her boyfriend" I finished.

I turned around and left in anger but not without taking a photo of them. I sighed as I walked into my personal room. I have a personal room here because I come so often. I grabbed some clothes, walked into the bathroom and took off my clothes. I realized that I had bruises all over my body. ' it is probably because Brian mated with Ashley his girlfriend'. I took my bath and jumped into bed. I dreamt of a nice beautiful world where everyone lived in peace and harmony until darkness came and took over. I drifted into different dreams at the same time.