14: What The Freaking Kisses

Third person POV

Alexandra had to apologise to her mates (including Alec) for the harsh treatment they had received one way or the other . She had to tell Alec everything but that wasn't all. Bella and Brian seemed to be getting closer. Alexa would often find them talking together or sitting way too close.
Suddenly Ryder's words rang in her head. 'She's cheating so it doesn't matter'
Is she cheating with Brian? Is Brian cheating on Ashley with Bella? Even though Ashley treated her badly, Alexa wasn't one to wish bad on people. She strongly believed the law of Karma that said
'Whatever goes around comes around'
That was her watchword.

Alec Waterson couldn't wait to leave the room that night. He had never been treated so badly, not even in high school. Alec was the typical quarterback,the Golden boy. He had the looks and the skills. Girls flocked around him like bees to honey. He had never cared for much but un like some cliche stories, he didn't fall in love with a girl that was bound to change his life.

If looks could kill, Alec would have been 12 feet underground by the time they decided to call it a night. He all but ran out the door with his tail between his legs, literally. Poor guy.

Ryder was the last to leave.
"If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here for you." I smiled and squeezed his hands. I nodded.
He smiled back and went out the door.

'Well that was awfully exhausting' I told Kylie. She had been unusually quiet after talking to Ash.
'Let's give Ash a chance. I really love him.'Kylie said. She immediately began crying. I didn't know what to do so I mindlinked Ryder and asked him to come quick. He seemed surprised considering he just left a out 10 minutes ago.

He barged in about 2 minutes later. "We need to go for a run. Do you know any forests close to here?" I asked him as I walked out the door.

Not long after,we found ourselves in the middle of the forest. I took a deep breath and began to shift. My bones popped and began to take new forms, my skin sprouted furs just as I landed on all fours. My tail swung as my ocean blue eyes changed to amber eyes. My senses heightened and I heard a small squirrel run across the forest. My ears twitched as I heard the sound of a river rushing. My fur was grey with blue tips. My tail was also grey but it had an amber coloured tip.
Beautiful, I know. A bark came from behind me and lo and behold, there standing in all his glory was Ashton. He looked majestic in his black fur. Unlike me, he didn't have any streaks of other colors. He was pure black. Hi majestic aura made Kylie giggle like a love struck teenager. Wasn't she just crying? I walked calmly to him. The moment I got there, I stuck my tongue out and ran. I was basically engaging him in a game of tag. I let Mylie take over. She took the dangerous paths, jumping over fallen trees had never been a trouble for her. She finally stopped at a clearing with Ash hot on her tail. There were beautiful flowers and surrounding it was a small lake. Kylie dipped in with Ash cuddling. They looked so at peace. The contented expression appeared on both faces as they lay in the water. Kylie gradually gave me back control as Ash did the same to Ryder. I slowly shifted back to human form. My clothes were still intact. Now you may be wondering why. I have an ability to not tear my clothes unlike other wolves. I had since I could shift. Ryder shifted too. Except he was butt naked. He went over to a tree and disappeared behind it. When he came out, he was only wearing shorts. I let my eyes run Over his chest --on Kylie's instructions of course--His abs were to die for. They were toned and wet. His six packs made me want to run my hands over them. I licked my lips and gulped hard.
"Like what you see darling."He smirked
I waved him away with a bored look."Nah, I've seen better " I was suddenly pulled to him. My hands landed on His ABS. Damn, they were hard. "I'm all yours "
His statement made me realize where I was . In his arms, touching his ABS. Kylie started sending pics of us in bed to my head. Ughhhh.
I raised my head to meet his eyes . His face was perfectly sculpted. With a strong jaw, a small nose, and soft lips he could easily win a beauty contest. My eyes lingered on his lips and on impulse I leaned closer. My mind befuddled as he crashed his lips on mine. Like I predicted they were extremely soft. The kiss was gentle. It was like he poured his love in to the kiss. His tongue begged for permission and I gave him access. Our lips moved in sync as if we were made for each other. Well,technically we were. My hands ran through his extremely soft jet black hair. We pulled away to breath.

That was the best first kiss ever.

----------------
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo
Been a long time huh. Sorry, I know I'm trying my best you know. School is resuming soon so updates might slow down

How did you like this chapter?
They finally kissed. They grow up so fast. My baby finally hade her first kiss 😁😁😁

Who do you want her to end up with? Idiot Brian, Golden Boy or First Kiss? Let me know in the comments section.

Don't forget to vote, comment and well I don't know.

Your beloved🤗🤗,
Luna(Queen Luna)